BellaOnline
People with ADD often have sleep problems. When you wake in the morning do you feel rested or tired and frustrated? Is it difficult to get to sleep and stay asleep because of noise? Maybe a white noise generator could help you. This is a review of the white noise machine that saved my sanity!

White Noise for Sleep and ADD
Does anybody else use a white noise machine to get to sleep? It works wonders for me!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: White Noise for Sleep and ADD - 12/21/10 12:33 AM
I have an air filter and it makes noise when it runs. So it does double service as an air cleaner and as a white noise generator. Absolutely when my boyfriend is watching TV or my son is playing video games, I put it on and it helps me sleep much more easily!
Posted By: BellaDeb Re: White Noise for Sleep and ADD - 12/21/10 02:28 PM
I've been using a white noise machine for years. It keeps me from hearing everything that goes bump in the night. I LOVE it!

Mine has about six sounds on it. Rain is my favorite.
Originally Posted By: Connie from ADD
...Is it difficult to get to sleep and stay asleep because of noise? Maybe a white noise generator could help you...
Hi Connie, nice article! White Noise Generators are also great for helping people with 'tinnitus' to fall asleep as the white noise helps to mask the tinnitus sounds. (JOY)
Posted By: BellaDeb Re: White Noise for Sleep and ADD - 12/21/10 04:16 PM
That's a neat tip--I didn't know that.

My grandbabies also have noise machines. It's kind of a family thing--we all use them! laugh
I didn't know that about tinnitus either!
Last night our neighbors were in the yard talking loudly about the eclipse. Since we had the "bamboozler" on, I didn't know they were being incredibly loud for 2AM.

Thanks for stopping by.
With summer coming on and open windows at night, sometimes noise interferes with sleep. Try a white noise generator. It can help.

If you are curious, read my review of this wonderful white noise generator.

White Noise for Sleep and ADD
© BellaOnline Forums