BellaOnline
I am about to wear a pair of purple high-heeled shoes in my wedding. There would be lots of white pearls and crystals on them. I am sure the shoes would be shining and pure. That will be amazing! So what kind of shoes will you wear in your wedding?
Ciderella's shoes, hahaha. I mean those bling bling high heels.
Aha~ perhaps Ciderella's shoes are hard to find in life, but a crystal shoes can be found in some bouquet, I'd like to have a try on Ciderella's romantic shoes as well, how about go and pick them right now? Aha~ I am really thrilled to consult the counters to see if there is any crystal shoes, hope it will not be that expensive! smile
Choose shoes which suits your wedding dress. This is the best way to look better on your biggest day of life where everything matter for you on biggest occasion.
I agree with aksharbharti. Shoes that most compliments the elegance of your dress is the best way to go, and don't forget comfort because you will be in them all day. I took a pair of casual shoes for after the ceremony, well, after he took off the garter belt, and put them on. My cousin went as far as to announce that her feet were killing her, and she was taking off her shoes completely and recommended that we did the same if we wanted to. Besides, when it's yur big day, who cares what you wear, you are the Belle of the Ball, so to speak
© BellaOnline Forums