Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
M
I am about to wear a pair of purple high-heeled shoes in my wedding. There would be lots of white pearls and crystals on them. I am sure the shoes would be shining and pure. That will be amazing! So what kind of shoes will you wear in your wedding?

Come to pandahall to get your fashionable jewelry.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
O
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
O
Ciderella's shoes, hahaha. I mean those bling bling high heels.

M
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
M
Aha~ perhaps Ciderella's shoes are hard to find in life, but a crystal shoes can be found in some bouquet, I'd like to have a try on Ciderella's romantic shoes as well, how about go and pick them right now? Aha~ I am really thrilled to consult the counters to see if there is any crystal shoes, hope it will not be that expensive! smile

Come to pandahall to get your fashionable jewelry.
A
A
Choose shoes which suits your wedding dress. This is the best way to look better on your biggest day of life where everything matter for you on biggest occasion.

D
D
I agree with aksharbharti. Shoes that most compliments the elegance of your dress is the best way to go, and don't forget comfort because you will be in them all day. I took a pair of casual shoes for after the ceremony, well, after he took off the garter belt, and put them on. My cousin went as far as to announce that her feet were killing her, and she was taking off her shoes completely and recommended that we did the same if we wanted to. Besides, when it's yur big day, who cares what you wear, you are the Belle of the Ball, so to speak

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.