BellaOnline
I have several belly dance costumes for sale new and used including bras, belts, tribal style, jewelry, skirts,veils, harem pants and fabric. I have been a professional belly dancer for 20 years and have slowed down quite a bit so it's time to purge. The two shown are both from Egypt and only worn twice (if that). The gold costume was $300 brand new and the green costume was $550. I will sell the gold costume for $195 and the green one for $400. Size for the gold should fit a size 6 through 12 with approximately a C cup and has room for adjustments either way. The green one has a smaller cup, maybe a B-C and is a size 6-10 with a little room for adjustment, has 5 pieces and includes a bra, belt, skirt, veil and head band. The belt on the green costume is very flattering and unique because it wraps around your hips and ties on the side. These pictures do not do justice to these costumes. I will be happy to send you more pictures via email. As a bonus I will be happy to give you advise on alterations in regards to your purchase from me. I also have several used costumes, skirts, veils and accessories for $20 and up. If you are interested in any of these please email or call 310-787-8704. [img:center]https://post.craigslist.org/manage/1376778510/5y23b[/img]
[img]http://www.marianna.cc/sitebuilder/images/lavender3-156x236.jpg[/img] Wear and tear: some of the beads used are the kind that peels off, ends up being white, the beads otherwise would be rose, white and purple. This is not that noticeable because there are so many peeled off :) that it looks like it's part of the design. The fringe on the bra (in the middle) and the bottom of the belt was replaced by Marianna, used only clear or crystal beads - these will not fade / peel / tarnish and it is very sparkly. Skirt: mermaid skirt, top part lycra, bottom chiffon. Upper hip up to about 40, ,lower hip up to 46". Length 36"-37". Slit above left thigh, with a gather, beaded design on top of gather. Where the lycra meets the chiffon is also beaded. 2 wristbands, 2 anklets, 2 matching armbands, 1 headband, 1 veil, rectangle, 2 3/4 yards.)
© BellaOnline Forums