logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
OP Offline
R
I have several belly dance costumes for sale new and used including bras, belts, tribal style, jewelry, skirts,veils, harem pants and fabric. I have been a professional belly dancer for 20 years and have slowed down quite a bit so it's time to purge. The two shown are both from Egypt and only worn twice (if that). The gold costume was $300 brand new and the green costume was $550. I will sell the gold costume for $195 and the green one for $400. Size for the gold should fit a size 6 through 12 with approximately a C cup and has room for adjustments either way. The green one has a smaller cup, maybe a B-C and is a size 6-10 with a little room for adjustment, has 5 pieces and includes a bra, belt, skirt, veil and head band. The belt on the green costume is very flattering and unique because it wraps around your hips and ties on the side. These pictures do not do justice to these costumes. I will be happy to send you more pictures via email. As a bonus I will be happy to give you advise on alterations in regards to your purchase from me. I also have several used costumes, skirts, veils and accessories for $20 and up. If you are interested in any of these please email or call 310-787-8704. [img:center]https://post.craigslist.org/manage/1376778510/5y23b[/img]

Sponsored Post Advertisement
P
P
[img]http://www.marianna.cc/sitebuilder/images/lavender3-156x236.jpg[/img] Wear and tear: some of the beads used are the kind that peels off, ends up being white, the beads otherwise would be rose, white and purple. This is not that noticeable because there are so many peeled off :) that it looks like it's part of the design. The fringe on the bra (in the middle) and the bottom of the belt was replaced by Marianna, used only clear or crystal beads - these will not fade / peel / tarnish and it is very sparkly. Skirt: mermaid skirt, top part lycra, bottom chiffon. Upper hip up to about 40, ,lower hip up to 46". Length 36"-37". Slit above left thigh, with a gather, beaded design on top of gather. Where the lycra meets the chiffon is also beaded. 2 wristbands, 2 anklets, 2 matching armbands, 1 headband, 1 veil, rectangle, 2 3/4 yards.)

Last edited by Princesse_de_Cleves; 10/15/09 12:20 PM.

Moderated by  rhani 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.