BellaOnline
Posted By: defuseability Need help with names for both genders - 09/22/11 01:03 AM
I just recently found out im having another baby. I'm unsure of the sex yet but Ive been thinking alot about what I want to name my LO and I want to do some type of name theme. I want it to fit in with my DD Lavender. I was thinking of an L theme or a nature/hippy theme. Some of the names I like for an L theme are: girls: Lainey, Leah, Lyra, Lotus, Loralai boys: Liam, levi, Landon, Luka, Lyric If I were to do a hippy/nature theme i like girls: Dawn, Mae, Jade, Rowan, Sage, Willow, Wren, Sparrow, Rue, Aurora, Skyla, Lilac, Bristol, Dakota, Harmony, Prudence, Serenity, Amethyst, Soleil, Aria, cadence, Piper, Blythe, Juniper, Calla boys: Ashe, Storm, Jasper, Micah, Reed, Thorne, Cole, Drake, Kale, Blaze, Dax, Carlisle, Hunter, Griffin, Echo, Heron If I wasn't to do a theme a few names I like are: girls: Madeline, Juliana, Pheobe, Mckenzie, Guinevere Boys: Cooper, Cameron I know thats alot of names. lol. Id like any suggestions anyone might have. what you like and dont like. The surname will be Smith, if that helps any. I dont like traditional names like John, David, Samantha, and Sarah. I like more unusual names.
Posted By: Rainbomama Re: Need help with names for both genders - 05/19/12 07:00 AM
girls: Love Lotus. I'd spell Phoebe that way rather than Pheobe. Cameron -hate the meaning "crooked nose" and could never use it. Some others you might like: BOY NAMES: Caspian, Fielder, Finch, Lake, Lazarus, Legend, Lennox, Maximo, Pike, Porter, Talbot, Uriah GIRL NAMES: Acacia, Avalon, Calliope, Carys, Celestine, Coral, Crimson, Dulcinea, Ember, Fern, Fiona, Fleur, Francesca, Iris, Isaura, Ivy, Lilac, Meadow, Octavia, Opal, Ophelia, Paisley, Pearl, Sarai, Sarelia, Sarita, Scarlet, Sitara, Somerset, Sonnet, Soraya, Winter, Zafira, Zara, Zaria, Zenaida, Zenadia
Posted By: mclain Re: Need help with names for both genders - 02/15/13 07:35 AM
If you want some new and unique name for your baby than you have to do Google search to find baby name. There are many of online baby name dictionary available that provide lots of good baby name with it meaning.
Posted By: djesse Re: Need help with names for both genders - 02/18/13 10:37 AM
Liam is a good name for boys, not that very common unlike james and john. If I will also love L theme, Lander is also good for me. But it would be good to decide together with your partner, I am pretty sure both of you can come up a good name.
© BellaOnline Forums