logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
OP Offline
D
I just recently found out im having another baby. I'm unsure of the sex yet but Ive been thinking alot about what I want to name my LO and I want to do some type of name theme. I want it to fit in with my DD Lavender. I was thinking of an L theme or a nature/hippy theme. Some of the names I like for an L theme are: girls: Lainey, Leah, Lyra, Lotus, Loralai boys: Liam, levi, Landon, Luka, Lyric If I were to do a hippy/nature theme i like girls: Dawn, Mae, Jade, Rowan, Sage, Willow, Wren, Sparrow, Rue, Aurora, Skyla, Lilac, Bristol, Dakota, Harmony, Prudence, Serenity, Amethyst, Soleil, Aria, cadence, Piper, Blythe, Juniper, Calla boys: Ashe, Storm, Jasper, Micah, Reed, Thorne, Cole, Drake, Kale, Blaze, Dax, Carlisle, Hunter, Griffin, Echo, Heron If I wasn't to do a theme a few names I like are: girls: Madeline, Juliana, Pheobe, Mckenzie, Guinevere Boys: Cooper, Cameron I know thats alot of names. lol. Id like any suggestions anyone might have. what you like and dont like. The surname will be Smith, if that helps any. I dont like traditional names like John, David, Samantha, and Sarah. I like more unusual names.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
girls: Love Lotus. I'd spell Phoebe that way rather than Pheobe. Cameron -hate the meaning "crooked nose" and could never use it. Some others you might like: BOY NAMES: Caspian, Fielder, Finch, Lake, Lazarus, Legend, Lennox, Maximo, Pike, Porter, Talbot, Uriah GIRL NAMES: Acacia, Avalon, Calliope, Carys, Celestine, Coral, Crimson, Dulcinea, Ember, Fern, Fiona, Fleur, Francesca, Iris, Isaura, Ivy, Lilac, Meadow, Octavia, Opal, Ophelia, Paisley, Pearl, Sarai, Sarelia, Sarita, Scarlet, Sitara, Somerset, Sonnet, Soraya, Winter, Zafira, Zara, Zaria, Zenaida, Zenadia

M
M
If you want some new and unique name for your baby than you have to do Google search to find baby name. There are many of online baby name dictionary available that provide lots of good baby name with it meaning.

D
D
Liam is a good name for boys, not that very common unlike james and john. If I will also love L theme, Lander is also good for me. But it would be good to decide together with your partner, I am pretty sure both of you can come up a good name.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.