BellaOnline
I have a white gold claddagh ring that i bought for my girlfriend. is there any way that i could have her birthstone put into the heart on the ring? if it is where could i have it done?
That's a really sweet idea you got there. :-)
But unfortunately, I have no clue where this can be done.
That's a really sweet idea you got there. :-)
But unfortunately, I have no clue where this can be done.
Yes you can go to any jewelry shop and they will fix for you. Sorry i have no idea how much that will cost you because that depends again jeweller to jeweller.
That's so sweet if you are thinking that much for your girlfriend. she'll definitely feel glad to have a boyfriend like you. I think any of jeweler can do this for you with little cost.
yes, it can be done. but i don't know exactly that where it can be done. as i think it could be done at every jeweler shop.
Yes it can be done easily. Now a days most of all jewellery shops are giving such type of facilities. It is really a good idea to impress someone.
yes, I have such a necklace. It is excellent.
Yeah, a stone can be definitely inlaid in a ring. There are several mosaic methods you can choose to settle down the progress, I do believe there is one that is perfect for the ring and the stone you already have. You can consult a jewelry supplier, I guess they have methods to help achieving your idea. Come on, boy, you're gonna make it anyway if you take initial action!
Of course, you can ask jewelry sellers.
possible to accomplish it,waht you need is Bead Cap & Cone,you should find a jewelry making supplier.
Of course you can do that.I think you should go to the shop and ask the question to the seller.
wo its a great idea and yes u can easily make it by any jewller
You can go to the local jewelry dealers that information.
A very good idea that to present your loved one a ring which is moulded with a stone. There will be many jewelry workers for which you are asking about. As a suggestion a ring with cameo will be outrageous and will be dazzling gift. Here the cameo is made up of agate stone, the stone can be designed in many ways or facial expressions and the theme which you are about to gift your dear one. This will be remember forever as a fantastic gift for whom you are presenting.
I think it is possible. Like a diamond in the ring, a stone can also be put in the ring.
Yes, it is possible you can get it from gempundit.com. Wearing stones is a good idea because it prevent you from bad spirits and bad effects of planets. [url=http://www.gempundit.com/gemstones/yellow-sapphire-pukhraj]Yellow sapphire stone[/url]is good one stone between the gemstones. You should also wear it.
It is nice idea it you are looking for . Gempundit.com can help you to fix this problem. but you can also visit any jeweler for it. But i wanna be suggest you that [url=http://www.gempundit.com/gemstones/yellow-sapphire-pukhraj]yellow sapphire stone [/url] also in many prospective so you should try this one also with that one.
how sweet really that is so thoughtful of you...go to your trusted jewelry shop they will figure that for you and your gf would be extremely joyful for that :whistle:
absolutely you can do that! My husband worked in fine jewelry for years...it is amazing what they can do with a ring!
I don't know how to down it, but its cool!!
© BellaOnline Forums