BellaOnline
New pet pictures to enjoy - have a chuck...d in the house. Check out Exotic Pets BellaOnline Facebook page. Give it a like if you would.
Just click the link above, it will take you to the Exotic Pets Facebook page. There is a lot of really neat pictures there. Have you ever seen a pet raccoon and a pet domestic skunk tail to tail? Minor meeting of the tails I'd say. Take a look and click like on the picture and the main page if you are inclined to do so smile
I couldn't quit laughing the pictures are hilarious. If you haven't looked yet, you have got to see these pictures they are so cute. I love your facebook page, you have some great stuff on there.
Glad you enjoyed them Calla! I remember many years ago the last time I was Exotic Pets editor we had a photo contest. We had more fun with it. Have got to find a way to do this again. Anyone with ideas?
Hi Diana:

How about duplicating what you did last time?

What would the photos be about? Something similar to what you have posted?

Sounds interesting!!!!

Please keep us posted...
I am passionate about and want to run a photo contest but I am pondering all the new laws concerning contests. Oh, and a cute prize that is cheaper to mail that the huge jars of pickles I used before lol. It was way more than the pickles cost! Should I post the entries here in the forum? or where the exotic pet articles are? Now a days I would need a contract signed for each photo to prove I didn't acquire them wrongly. I am open to all suggestions because it would be great fun!

Photos are fun! Learn about pet sloths! Yes, they are companion pets!
Hi Diana:

You may want to check with Lisa to see what she has set up for this site. Sorry, but completely "clueless" - but cannot wait to see what you end up doing.

I love your ZEST for life - working on getting mine back girl smile

I will make it a point to pass by here more often. LOL, those "senior" moments have me thinking of you one second and then I log off and realize I did not stop by. Working on that memory...
I remember the contest early 2000's? Didn't you form a gallery like within the article form. I do remember the pickles as one of the prizes. We all got quite the chuckle out of that one!
Yes it was done with a gallery format but things have changed a great deal now. I am pondering the idea. Give me a while. Prizes, that's the fun part!
Yes Girl - those prizes - cannot wait!!!! wink
Prizes are always fun smile Especially from the realm of the unusual!
If you have a fun pet picture you would like to share contact me! Scroll to the bottom of this link send the form and I will send my private email. Bio and Contact information for Diana
Awesome, I am presuming it is full speed ahead on your project?
No just wanted to show everyone's pet off smile I will put something together a while after I get out of the hospital next month. My brain is melting away. Too much to think about right now. Pictures of my friend's pets are fun.
Hi Diana:

If you feel like it, send me a PM - want to ask you about your hospital thing you mentioned. If you don't want to talk about it, I will still love you smile

I don't have any pets right now, don't know if I will ever again. Took so much out of me dealing with Jeremiah running away and before that, being mistreated by my ex-boyfriend. But if that changes, sure - I will share with you guys.

Talk soon,
I will PM you in just a little bit. Working on my Bird site for graduation smile You can ask anything you want Angela smile

Losing an animal is very painful. People deal with it differently. Some will replace an animal quite rapidly to deal with the loss, some can't even go through the heartbreak again so never get another pet. Most of us are somewhere in the middle region. My cousin lost his dog. He travels a great deal and that dog was with him for 12 years. I think he needs another one for companionship. He is dragging his heals so I don't think he is ready. So I won't push him.
Looking forward to your PM smile
I really apologize for being so slow, before major surgeries I have panic attacks. My brain goes into some auto mode. You PM has arrive smile
Girl, no need to apologize - you are going through a lot. I totally understand smile smile smile
I love the Sugar Gliders packed into a Cool Whip container. Who knew??!!
© BellaOnline Forums