logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
New pet pictures to enjoy - have a chuck...d in the house. Check out Exotic Pets BellaOnline Facebook page. Give it a like if you would.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Just click the link above, it will take you to the Exotic Pets Facebook page. There is a lot of really neat pictures there. Have you ever seen a pet raccoon and a pet domestic skunk tail to tail? Minor meeting of the tails I'd say. Take a look and click like on the picture and the main page if you are inclined to do so smile

C
Shark
Shark
C
I couldn't quit laughing the pictures are hilarious. If you haven't looked yet, you have got to see these pictures they are so cute. I love your facebook page, you have some great stuff on there.

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Glad you enjoyed them Calla! I remember many years ago the last time I was Exotic Pets editor we had a photo contest. We had more fun with it. Have got to find a way to do this again. Anyone with ideas?

Tiger
Tiger
Hi Diana:

How about duplicating what you did last time?

What would the photos be about? Something similar to what you have posted?

Sounds interesting!!!!

Please keep us posted...

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
I am passionate about and want to run a photo contest but I am pondering all the new laws concerning contests. Oh, and a cute prize that is cheaper to mail that the huge jars of pickles I used before lol. It was way more than the pickles cost! Should I post the entries here in the forum? or where the exotic pet articles are? Now a days I would need a contract signed for each photo to prove I didn't acquire them wrongly. I am open to all suggestions because it would be great fun!

Photos are fun! Learn about pet sloths! Yes, they are companion pets!

Tiger
Tiger
Hi Diana:

You may want to check with Lisa to see what she has set up for this site. Sorry, but completely "clueless" - but cannot wait to see what you end up doing.

I love your ZEST for life - working on getting mine back girl smile

I will make it a point to pass by here more often. LOL, those "senior" moments have me thinking of you one second and then I log off and realize I did not stop by. Working on that memory...

C
Shark
Shark
C
I remember the contest early 2000's? Didn't you form a gallery like within the article form. I do remember the pickles as one of the prizes. We all got quite the chuckle out of that one!

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Yes it was done with a gallery format but things have changed a great deal now. I am pondering the idea. Give me a while. Prizes, that's the fun part!

Tiger
Tiger
Yes Girl - those prizes - cannot wait!!!! wink

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.