logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#960 01/22/04 07:50 PM
OP Offline
I don't want anyone to think I'm crazy or anything but this dream I had I was wondering if anyone else has had dreams where it's came true or a something similar happen in reality anyways this all started with my baby cousin Kenneth my big cousin crystal her boyfriend was watching Kenneth and well let me just say he's locked away till the trail right now because Kenneth died of head tama, and Kenneth got taken off his breathing tube to see if he could breath on his own he was breathing on his own so his mother took him back home and his mom not a very good mother anyways my mom and grandma went to see him in Wyoming and while they were getting ready to go see them I was sleeping. and in my dream I was dreaming that I was in Wyoming with my mom and grandma and Kenneth somebody was holding him and he had this blank look on his face and I ran out of the house and kept running and my big brother was across the street and he ran after me wondering what was wrong and then I broke down crying and he just held me well a week after I had the dream my mom and grandma sat me down and said they had to tell me something well I was just laughing and stuff cause I thought I was in trouble or something and they told me Kenneth had died and I ran out of the house and I just fall down right in the middle of the street and started crying and my big brother came running after me and he just sat there with me holding me I didn't notices how similar the dream and what really happen until I was telling my boyfriend all about it and it just really freaked me out cause that's not the first time ive had dreams like that and they have came true has anyone else had dreams like this?

I hold for you in my hand a Broken heart that has been damned, in the other an umbrella to keep out the sun. Now that it's dark playtime has begun! ~�BrOkEn�DolLy�~
Sponsored Post Advertisement
#961 01/23/04 05:25 PM
With so many billions of us on the planet dreaming about things that are important to us it's really common that at least some of the the things we dream about will actually be the 'real end result'. We don't tend to dream about unrelated things like the political situation in Burma. We tend to dream about things important in our own lives. And since those events do actually have a resolution, if we dream about the way things DO resolve, we remember it clearly.

I have many, many dreams about real worries in my lives and sometimes they come true, and sometimes they don't, because that's how life works. Sometimes things go well and sometimes they don't. I'm VERY sorry to hear about the sad way your situation turned out, but it does sound like it was a probably end result given what happened. And your fear was that it would happen. The way you reacted in your dream (running out of the house) is based on your personality. You didn't run to the basement or just stay still. It's your personality to run out of the house. So you did that in your dream, and you did that in real life. In the same manner, it's your brother's personality to go after you and not just let you "cry alone". So in your dream you knew he'd come after you to help, and in real life he did that too.

It'd be like if you had a dog that was always by your side. If you dreamt that your dog was by your side, and then in reality your dog was by your side, both would be a reflection of the real life personality of your dog. It wouldn't be that you dreamt something "incredibly unrealistic". You dreamt about the way your dog *is*. In the same way, you dreamt about the way your brother *is* and the way that you *are*.

It's always a great idea to keep a dream journal to help you explore your dreams to learn more about what concerns you in your world, and how you faced it, and to think about it. If you had kept a dream journal about this dream you might have noted that you were really afraid that your cousin's baby would die. You'd note that if that happened, it'd probably be your mom who sat down and told you. You'd also note that if you heard that news, your reaction would be to try to run away from it, because you didn't want to talk with your mom about your pain, you would want to get away from everyone. And you'd then note that it would be your brother that would come after you, because that's the way he is, and would comfort you.

Dream journals can really help you talk about issues that you're worried about, so that you can either find a way to solve the fears or, in this case where there wasn't anything you could do to "make things better", just be able to talk about things with your family. A lot of times, talking about things can make it easier to handle.

P. Pureheart
#962 01/26/04 01:16 PM
OP Offline
Thanks for the reply and i think im going to start to keep a dream journal i never thought of that be for but it is rather hard to talk with my mom and family about kenneths death because there all trying to either block it out or deal with it in there own ways me and my mom have talkd some what but it's just to pain full i'm just lucky to have my boyfriend cause he's pretty much the only one i feel i can talk to besides my brother but thanks for the reply

I hold for you in my hand a Broken heart that has been damned, in the other an umbrella to keep out the sun. Now that it's dark playtime has begun! ~�BrOkEn�DolLy�~

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.