Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 113 of 145 1 2 111 112 113 114 115 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I was right about that call because dad has not went to get mom today!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Dad went to be early tonight plus he did not even go back to his television after his bath which is not normal at all for him so hopefully this means that he will go get mom tomorrow, he also almost didn't push my buttons today so that could mean that he did not feel good or and was tired confused.

N
N
He left early this morning (i was sleeping) and they came back after 17:00.

N
N
Mom had an appointment with our doctor this morning in Amqui, after or before they ran a few errands there and instead of visiting they came back. I was in bed sleeping when they came back and they made so much noise that I thought someone had broken into the house! They kept banging on the floor until I finally got up, they calmed down a little then but they have been pushing my buttons a lot so far, they both went a little while outside, dad came back inside not too long after and mom stayed to work.

N
N
These two monsters a few minutes ago were talking about the renovations coming up and their new plan to get more into debt which is to have a shed build in our yard. I asked them what kind of window they picked and when they realised I was talking about the ones upstairs they told me that my bedroom won't get a new window then they proceeded to tell me with an attitude that they can't change all the windows because it will cost too much. These two idiots are having the two porches torn down and rebuilt (besides some of the paint that is gone its all fine), a shed built (we have a garage) and almost all the windows changed (the windows too are fine) but I am the one who cannot manage money apparently according to them!

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
You clearly hate them - why are you still in the house? You have the money to move out. Move out! Be somewhere that you can be happy! I am just baffled why you actively choose to be in a hated situation when you don't have to be.

They have their own lives. Let them lead them how they wish to. Go be happy in your own place.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
N
N
30000$ is not a lot. I have no job. What happens if that money runs out and I am still with no jobs? I have to be sure that I have enough to live on and to be able to find a job before that money runs out (im also close to being 40 years old and i do not want to be 1 of the poor souls having to still have to work at 70 and older to be able to have a roof over my head and food and electricity and everything else needed so finding a job soon will mean putting most of it aside for my older years). Plus I do not know about where you live but me (im talking about my entire province and most of my country) but apartments that you can afford with a minimum wage job are not plentiful, that may be the only job I can find so I need an apartment of less than 500$.

Their lives is to destroy their only child that is alive and right now they are able to do that so me still living with them is me letting them live their own lives!

N
N
I was close to a panic attack one time during my morning routine.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
$30,000 is a life-changing amount that most people would give anything to have. This is your health that is at stake. You have said in the past that the moment you could afford an apartment you would move out. Now you can afford one.

If in three years you have to move back home, heck, so you do. But you would have had **three entire years** of sanity to build your own health and strength up. Think of what a different person you'd be in three years! At that point you might not even care what your parents say or do any more. Or, heck, you might have met a best friend or significant other and live with them. There's a giant world of possibilities. All of them good ones.

You need those three years. You deserve those three years. And I bet once you have three years you'll have a job and support system so that you can keep going. But right now - you're only destroying yourself every single day. There's no reason at all to do that.

Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
The chance of someone finding a job when they are miserable and under huge stress is slim to none. An employer is generally looking for someone they can trust to do the job at hand.

If, instead, you are living on your own and living a nearly stress-free life, your chance of finding a job is going to be vastly better. For all sorts of reasons.

So think of this as an investment in getting that job you want.

Low Carb Forum
Page 113 of 145 1 2 111 112 113 114 115 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.