Okay, so the dream starts off and I'm in this giant, all white , multi-storied biulding. I know my purpose there is to find this 'man'...

On all the white walls is projected a giant black and white movie-thing, of what I don't know... it was very grainy...

Then, I find him...a blonde dude wearing all white...he looked very, i don't know, harmless and 'good'...yknow? When I spoke to him, it was in this weird language that I never heard...but I 'knew' what I was saying, and when he responded in the same language, I understood...

Suddenly he was standing right in my face, and I tried to run and he stabbed me in my side with a long THree Musketeers type sword, and then, laughing and mocking me, kept stabbing and slashing me...I was very hot , in addition to gushing blood, and I laid on the cold ground, and suddenly I was aware that I was dreaming, and tried desperately to wake up, and then he looked at me and said..."Fine, wake up, but I'll be here when you get back.." and laughed....Then I woke up!

I went and got a drink, and went back to sleep... and I was walking in this green field next to a freeway, when suddenly a plane crashed...and following that like 4 others crashed, all around me...I went to run, and there was the man from before...smiling...

I ran inot a biulding, where like a hundred people were that I knew, and I gathered them up to attack him, but when we went after him he was a small chinese man. I shot him in the head, and then out of the chinese body, the blonde haired guy came out and hit me with a dart...I 'knew' that I was poisoned, and he jus tlaughed as I felt suddenly sick...then I woke again....

WEird [censored]! SOmeon ehelp me out here!!!