Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Gratitude is a powerful way to shift our thoughts and feelings when we are feeling overwhelmed, upset, or down.

And the fact is, if we aren't being grateful, we are taking our life for granted.

What are you grateful for today?

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I am so happy and grateful that my daughter and I are reading "Illusions" by Richard Back, together. My Grama gave me this book and I read it when I was a teenager, and it really made me think about life, but I didn't have anyone to really talk about it with, so I let those questions fade into the background. Now my daughter and I are reading it (I'm reading my 30 some-odd year old copy - she has her own) and it's so amazing to get to discuss the book with her. It brings total happiness to my heart. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I am so happy and grateful that one of my friend's reminded today me of the importance of breathing! Yes, we think we breath all day long, and we do, but sometimes we are actually doing the bare minimum to keep us going! There is nothing like deep, belly breathing. I did it, and I noticed a difference. Thank you, thank you, thank you laugh

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I am so happy and grateful for tweezers. Enough said wink

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I am so happy and grateful that my kids and I got to spend the day in Carlsbad yesterday with some lovely friends. The weather was beautiful, the food was fantastic, and I even had time to do some reading!

Sometimes it's just good to get away - even if it's only a day trip. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I am so happy and thankful that yesterday, when I had an appointment with a client (and forgot), and my client showed up, right on time, and I was in my jammies being distracted by my computer, that she was so easy going about it.

I love the easy going people in my life, and how they teach me that being easy going just feels better. Oh, I did get dressed, like in a flash!

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I am so happy and grateful that I received the gift of a Celestite stone this week. What a lovely energy; it feels very angelic and peaceful. Just what I needed. XOXOXOX

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I am so happy and grateful that I can remember when I was a little kid, and my mom would tuck me into bed. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I am so happy and grateful that I discovered Pandora radio. I LOVE that I can create my own music channels and pick and choose my favorite music for that channel.

It's so great to have music for certain things. Sometimes I want happy, dancy music, and other times, more peaceful music. Whatever the music, it certainly makes the mood, doesn't it laugh

What are you grateful for today?

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I am so happy and grateful that my prep time for a class I'm streaming later today fell together so nicely, and I was done hours earlier than I'd anticipated laugh YAY!!! Free time! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Deanna Joseph

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.