Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none,

Book translated from french ."le Guerrier Interieur" by T.Pasquier.

Each human smile,destroys war projects;Each negative emotion opens the door to destruction.
Each constructive thought diminishes the impact of the destructive forces,each peace desire diminishes the fire of battles.

Loong
Dhamma Warrior simple buddhist

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none,

To love is not that the other person ls well superficially.
Love is the wisdom of the warrior to help his/her lover
discover and enrich her path.

loong
dhamma warrior,simple buddhist

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none,

Text taken from a rench book,translated by your's truly to the best of my knowledge.
The title is "le guerrier interieur: by T Pasquier.

"Tracked by Death,the Warrior has no time to doubt or have remorses.
However the oppositethe ordinary man ,will act as immortal,hechanges decisions he took a wimp He regrets,HE DOUBTS>

loong
a simple Buddhist.

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none,

From the book by T.Pasquier";le guerrier interieur,translated from french by yours truly,
"A Dhamma Warrior will weight each of his actions.Since he has a very intimite conscience of his death,he acts in a judicious way .
as if each battle ,was his last one,that he fights with respect by giving the best of himself.It is for him a grand pleasure that makes his fear bearable.

loong
dhamma warrior
simple buddhist

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none,

today shall be the last post on The Dhamma Warrior.I beleive it has completed at he/it was meant to be.In the Dhammapada they mention conquerors and other types of warriors also.So if few were surprised when I came out with this thread,Now you understand why I
added this to the Buddhism List.

The book is by T Pasquier in french and translted by yours truly.

"On the vast Cosmic Chess game ,the Warrior is not the player.He is
like all of us a pawn .however he is a free and impecable pawm.

Thankyou Warrior for what you have shown us

loong
dhamma warrior ,just a pawn.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Oh,

One more please?

Dhamma Warrior - I don't or didn't know what one was and it kinda sounds like me, and I have that thing like, "pick your battles...would you willingly lay down your life to uplift the Truth behind that of the illusion.

Is Dhamma Warrior a negative, positive, neither, both, Karmic and I had another question?

What is "A Sister of the Universe?"

My belief, my Spirituality, religion (if you will) is, we are all one. However, the backlash of being that of the one can feel like that of a cancerous cell...no matter how delicate and/or positively, good natured, simply recognizing the observable...it's like:

You're not supposed to confused

Just be positive and happy and go with whatever happens to be as everything is as it should be.

It may be a tad off topic, but my husband...I don't know why but I asked what Asperger's syndrome (I think it is) is? He said, A made up disease...

He played a "South-park" episode where, "Stan" (recognizing the sorrows of the world) not being able to dismiss them with idiocies, going along w/the crowd, etc. was deemed, A "Debbie-Downer," and then diagnosed w/Asperger's when deep inside he wanted, in some ways for things to go back to what he was used to. His parents had divorced, but as well, he recognized, society as a whole, could to do so much more, sO much better.

Never expected introspection from a cartoon, but it came at a time for a reason.

What are your thoughts?

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 03/28/14 03:00 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Dear Elleise,

First ,on your question regarding Sister of the Universe,

As you mentionned ,we are all but one.The good ,the bad the Ugly, is still part of the Universe,he is my brother,as much as the person ,like you that is nice.Everything,Everyone is intertwined,inter-are.All ,or everything is to be loved ,to be helped to be accompanied through rough time.

The cloud contains the water that will fall on the ground,enter the ground grow a tree then a leaf.So in the leaf the cloud is in it ,is part of it.So you are my sister in this realm of beauty and goodness ,if it is the way you want to see the world.

My last post for the Dhamma Warrior ,you will find within an hour in Mindfulness training.
A poem Written by THICH NHAT HANH during the vietnam war.He wrote to the vietnamese monks who were being ostricised,maimed killed.

to my sister of the Oneness of the Universe

loong
your brother in energy& love

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none,
been a while.My Dhamma Warrior is more and more understanding the various forces,involved in his life.

May you be well prepared,in this now.

loong

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Lisa - Buddhism 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.