#849074 12/28/13 09:00 PM
R
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
R
It is my hope that 2014 will be your best year yet! I encourage you to go after your dreams. Stand up for what you believe in. Reach beyond your comfort zone. Do something that you've always dreamt of doing, but never thought you could, or thought no one would understand.

A New Year A New Mindset

Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
Hello Ruth and Everybody, What a really fine article, thank you for it. I too had an adverse 2013 year in a way - I was extremely ill and came through my adventures as I call them realising just how precious life is. Oh my, we have so much in us that we do not use, if only we could draw on our strengths and essence without questioning whether or not we have them - we do, I know. Here are some words that some may like to think about ... they come from THE WAY OF CHUANG TZU. 'You cannot put a big load in a small bag, Nor can you, with a short rope, Draw water from a deep well.' Cheers Lestie Container Gardening

Lestie Mulholland
Container Gardening Editor

Contain your Delight - it's easy!
R
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
R
Greetings Lestie!

Thank you for those wise words you shared. I totally concur.
There is so much with each of us. And although we may gone through much, we are still here, and able to be productive and contribute to our own lives, as well as those around us. All the best to you in this brand new year!
Ruthe

L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
Hi Ruthe and all,

I was reminded this evening by a friend about how we are ever reaching for ways to improve things in our lives, especially ourselves.

He had an idea that seems to be successful for him so far this year - he has chosen three words or concepts that he wants to introduce or develop or nurture in his character for 2014 and beyond.

Brian's three ideas are Raising self-esteem; Knowing when to stop and Listening more than talking.

Following on I think I will choose Perseverence, Planning more practically and being Prepared as my three 'p' ideas to begin with. Let me see what I can do with those. Maybe I will change later, as there are many ways that I can improve me I am sure, but these three will be a good start.

If you had three new habits to follow or establish, which would you choose do you think?.

Lestie Mulholland
Container Gardening Editor

Contain your Delight - it's easy!

Moderated by  Ruthe AfricanAmericanEd 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.