Next Thread
Print Thread
#845078 11/11/13 08:30 AM
T
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
T
What is a green smoothie lifestyle? Find out here if a green smoothie lifestyle would work for you.

Green Smoothie Lifestyle

Teresa Post
Holistic Health
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Hi Teresa,

I bought a Nutribullet recently and it's great for smoothie making. My husband and I started out well having a green smoothie every morning and we did feel the benefit - I felt I had more energy - but I'm afraid we got out of the habit after a couple of weeks.

Your article made me think we should start again. I like the idea of a 30 day smoothie challenge!

Thanks for the article.

Grace Rostoker
Mystery Movies Editor

Mystery Movies Site
Mystery Movies Forum

T
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
T
Hi Grace,

Thanks for sharing. I love the Nutribullet. It is so quick and easy to make smoothies. I can get lazy sometimes so it's a big help to have something simple.

I got out of the habit too but I am trying to get back to it now. I am trying to give up caffeine and I think the smoothies will help with energy.

The 30 day smoothie challenge was great to help motivate me. I needed to make it through the challenge. I had to prove to myself that I could do it. I also lost 6 pounds during the first week. I guess that it is time to challenge myself again.

Teresa Post
Holistic Health
L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
I love green smoothies!! It is an easy way for me to squeeze in more veggies. When you are talking about a green smoothie lifestyle, are you saying to work in a green smoothie once a day? or more?

I have at least one a day. My favorites:
- spinach or kale, almond butter, flax seed, banana, a dash of vanilla soy, a handful of dates and water
or
- spinach, mango, (sometimes a banana), coconut oil, flax seed, water

I've also done warm smoothies (banana split, apple "pie") on cold mornings when I didn't feel like something cold.

Great article!!

Thanks.

Lisa Pinkus

Moms Site
T
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
T
I think that one smoothie a day is good enough. I tried green smoothies twice a day but I got bored with it. Some people replace two meals a day with green smoothies and have a sensible dinner. I think the best way to do it is what works best for you. I love how it can individualized.

Teresa Post
Holistic Health

Moderated by  Teresa - Holistic Health 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.