Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
T
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
T
Hi Sandra,

That's great. Good to hear you're mixing up the poses to stretch different muscles. Fab that you have increased your meditation times - it's such a great step towards taking control of your thoughts and being conscious of what your thinking smile

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Okay, I got busy and missed two days of yoga. Boy, could I really feel it. So yesterday I practiced and felt much better. More relaxed and flexible. Will do yoga today, too.

Sandra Baublitz, Investing/Home Finance Editor
Investing Website
Home Finance Website
Sandra Baublitz Author Webpage

D
D
Hello, I did not mean to let so much time pass without a check in. Tracy, I am so sorry for your loss and the loss for your partner. Sandra, you are an inspiration. Your strength is awesome. I had a fall last week. I do not fall gracefully and this time was no exception. The day I fell, I had not done my yoga practice yet. For a few days I did gentle yoga postures for a shorter amount of time than usual. I firmly believe that continuing with my practice helped with my recovery. Peace and love, Diane

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Diane,

Thank you for the kind words. I admire your dedication to your sister. Plus, I think it showed great willpower and insight to continue with your practice after a fall. Many would have stopped altogether or unwisely tried to do their regular practice.

I hope you are feeling better and have recovered.

Investing Website
Home Finance Website

T
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
T
Thank you Diane for your kind words. I echo Sandra's words. Well done for continuing after a fall. You have been very inspiring throughout this challenge smile I can relate to what you said Sandra, it's amazing how much the flexibility is affected when you miss a day.

So glad to be part of this journey with you both and thank you for your sharing smile

Today I did some gentle stretches, walked for an hour in the rain with a friend and meditated for an hour this morning.

D
D
Hello Ladies! Thank you for the encouragement! I am doing quite well after the fall. I am back to doing my practice for at least 30 minutes. In the past, I would have used the fall as a reason to not do my practice. These days I really do not have a valid reason or excuse to break my promise to my sister. It is easier for me to break a promise to myself than break a promise to my sister. Perhaps others can find a way to make a promise to do a daily yoga practice; I suggest to make a promise to someone else! T (my sis) is doing all she can to uphold her end of our agreement and I cannot imagine being the one to break our commitment! I highly recommend trying this 30 day challenge! Yoga practice has improved my health, strength and mind! Next I need to work on meditation. Peace and love, Diane

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
I agree with Diane. This 30 day challenge has really helped me to recommit to my yoga practice. I hope that more people join in.

I have enjoyed my practices over the last few days. Today, I felt rather tired but thought I would start to do a few poses. I found that I began to feel more alert so I kept going and did my normal practice. Yoga taken in steps with full awareness of my body seems to do well.

Investing Website
Home Finance Website

T
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
T
Hi Sandra,

That's great that you are noticing the benefits. The secret is having full awareness, it puts you in mindfulness throughout the day and changes the stress response.

Today I meditated for 20 minutes, did some floor stretches, twists and salute to the sun. Feels good!

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
I am still doing my yoga practice, pranayama, and meditation. I have been busy with my new ebook so I haven't made time to write here.

Hope everyone else is doing well with their practice.

Investing Website
Home Finance Website

D
D
Hello, I have been keeping up with my yoga exercises as well! I am so enjoying the increase in my physical strength. I am 50 and currently my main gig is floor installation, so the improvement in physical health is awesome! There is a lovely place that I find when I do my yoga exercises that I have never found with conventional exercises. Time flies when I practice my yoga and that has never been how regular exercising felt. I am finding a fulfillment with my practice. I still have not begun meditation. Are there any new takers to the 30 day challenge? Peace and love, Diane

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/03/24 09:25 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.