Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
DrdubbleG, mandyjones, Nicola x, Pure Bliss Handbags, LegacyPoetry
57153 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57153 Members
417 Forums
112900 Topics
799151 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 738
Beetlemess 516
Nancy Roussy 227
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 117
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 104
Mystic - Romance Movies 100
Dianne W - Editor 67
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 65
Tracy - Philosophy 59
Karm - SW USA Editor 56
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#836086 - 09/03/13 12:27 AM Help to find patterns please quilters
Judie Quilting Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

A reader, Debbie is looking for a specific pattern from long ago. Here's her query:
I am have some pieces of quilting patterns that I am trying to research to see if I could find the complete pattern for. It is my understanding that back in the 1930's a lot of the patterns were ran in newspapers. I was told that the patterns I'm looking for were a Nancy Lee design from the Home Art Studios in Des Moines, Iowa probably from the 1930's. I read that it ran in the House of White Birches magazines and was called A Most Charming Boy's Quilt but then I was told that wasn't a Home Art name, but the name of a magazine. I have attached a copy of what pieces I have from the pattern I'm looking for. If you could help me in anyway in my research for this pattern I would appreciate it. I was told there was also a pattern that went with it for little girls also. The shoe pattern is also a pattern I am researching for. It seems to be quite an endeavor. I can send copies of what I have to try to identify it, I just couldn't send it in this email.

If you can help Debbie, please let us know here. Thanks in anticipation

www.bellaonline.com/site/australia
www.bellaonline.com/site/quilting

Add Help to find patterns please quilters to Twitter Add Help to find patterns please quilters to Facebook Add Help to find patterns please quilters to MySpace Add Help to find patterns please quilters to Del.icio.us Digg Help to find patterns please quilters Add Help to find patterns please quilters to Yahoo My Web Add Help to find patterns please quilters to Google Bookmarks Add Help to find patterns please quilters to Stumbleupon Add Help to find patterns please quilters to Reddit
#836436 - 09/04/13 06:13 PM Re: Help to find patterns please quilters [Re: Judie Quilting Editor]
Judie Quilting Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Hi Debbie, Leila has given me this link that might just be useful for you. Thankyou Leila for your help.

www.bernein.com/business-directory/dynamic-resource-group1/

cheerio for now
Judie

www.bellaonline.com/site/australia
www.bellaonline.com/site/quilting

Add Re: Help to find patterns please quilters to Twitter Add Re: Help to find patterns please quilters to Facebook Add Re: Help to find patterns please quilters to MySpace Add Re: Help to find patterns please quilters to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Help to find patterns please quilters Add Re: Help to find patterns please quilters to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Help to find patterns please quilters to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Help to find patterns please quilters to Stumbleupon Add Re: Help to find patterns please quilters to Reddit
#836443 - 09/04/13 07:03 PM Re: Help to find patterns please quilters [Re: Judie Quilting Editor]
lmm Offline

Loc: Childers, Qld, Australia
I hope that it is helpful for Debbie, Judie. I was unsure if the link would paste into the reply, hence why I sent it to you. Good luck with the search Debbie.

Add Re: Help to find patterns please quilters to Twitter Add Re: Help to find patterns please quilters to Facebook Add Re: Help to find patterns please quilters to MySpace Add Re: Help to find patterns please quilters to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Help to find patterns please quilters Add Re: Help to find patterns please quilters to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Help to find patterns please quilters to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Help to find patterns please quilters to Stumbleupon Add Re: Help to find patterns please quilters to Reddit

Moderator:  Judie Quilting Editor 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Any Solution for hairs Graying ?
by Rina09
Hair
1 second ago
may I know your Shopping sense
by Rina09
Women's Fashion
10 minutes 18 seconds ago
What are the essential accessories for women's?
by Rina09
Women's Fashion
16 minutes 41 seconds ago
Word From Last Letter Game
by Trish-Contest/Sweepstakes
Contests & Sweepstakes
47 minutes 37 seconds ago
I need help
by Rina09
Women's Fashion
49 minutes 55 seconds ago
Online shopping
by Rina09
Women's Fashion
54 minutes 41 seconds ago
Luck and Inspiration Quotes
by Trish-Contest/Sweepstakes
Contests & Sweepstakes
57 minutes 27 seconds ago
Photorealistic Digital Art for Digital Stamp
by Digital Art and Animation
Digital Art and Design
Today at 03:38 AM
Houdini (part 1)
by Nancy Roussy
Specialty Channels
Today at 01:05 AM
Hotel Hell
by Nancy Roussy
Reality TV
Yesterday at 10:06 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Rina09), 57 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.