BellaOnline
A reader, Debbie is looking for a specific pattern from long ago. Here's her query:
I am have some pieces of quilting patterns that I am trying to research to see if I could find the complete pattern for. It is my understanding that back in the 1930's a lot of the patterns were ran in newspapers. I was told that the patterns I'm looking for were a Nancy Lee design from the Home Art Studios in Des Moines, Iowa probably from the 1930's. I read that it ran in the House of White Birches magazines and was called A Most Charming Boy's Quilt but then I was told that wasn't a Home Art name, but the name of a magazine. I have attached a copy of what pieces I have from the pattern I'm looking for. If you could help me in anyway in my research for this pattern I would appreciate it. I was told there was also a pattern that went with it for little girls also. The shoe pattern is also a pattern I am researching for. It seems to be quite an endeavor. I can send copies of what I have to try to identify it, I just couldn't send it in this email.

If you can help Debbie, please let us know here. Thanks in anticipation
Hi Debbie, Leila has given me this link that might just be useful for you. Thankyou Leila for your help.

www.bernein.com/business-directory/dynamic-resource-group1/

cheerio for now
Judie
Posted By: lmm Re: Help to find patterns please quilters - 09/04/13 07:03 PM
I hope that it is helpful for Debbie, Judie. I was unsure if the link would paste into the reply, hence why I sent it to you. Good luck with the search Debbie.
© BellaOnline Forums