Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none,

To those who do not know ,I was stabbed in the back and through the lung ,by 2 Young teenagers ,that took me for an undercover cop.They were on drugs.
The next morning when I woke up,my first thought was one of compassion for these 2 Young boys.
On the 18th of this month ,I am to testify against them.
They could get up to 14 years in prison.
I do not want that.Already their lives are scrapped .because a new law in Canada was passed ,the you cannot get pardon ,like
the criminals that had gone straight used to be able to get.

Karma from the Spiritual land is the only Justice

May the Universe ,be good to them.

Loong
Son of the Universe

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none.

As I am eating my breakfast in front of my PC, I am reading the morning paper.The article I am reading ,Is about children that have lost their parents,in Central Africa,where some kind of civil war ,is in progress.

Here it is -17 degress outside,but warm and cosy Inside.

The article is written to show the suffering of these poor children,to fill a page,a space on suffering to sell more news paper.There are no words of compassion ,no solution to their situation.
I am sending them words of compassion and I wish you would do to.
One thing one must remember,It is their karma.Sounds heartless ,but it is the pure truth .
May the Universe ,bring a moment of Joy ,today,and every day that will follow this day.Never forget they too are part of the Oneness.To my little sisters and brothers ,of the Oneness,I send you all the Loving kindness that is part of me.

Shanti

loong
son of the Oneness and big brother ,to these Young children.

loong

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none,

Today is the day where in mansland,there will be an unnecessery buying Frenzy.Boxing day it is called.The loading of credit cards,the unnecessary objects bought just because they are supposedly on sale.
In spiritual land,there is no Frenzy,just a calm relaxing day.

loong

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none,

Here is the page 1 on my Yahoo

Two injured after 12-year-old smuggles shotgun into N.M. school .

No comment, except maybe that i am 67 years old and during all that time ,here what happened

30 years ago ,a retired soldier went into government offices,
and opened fire on an empty room
2- 20 years ago a youg man entered a woman's college and did some casualties ,I beleive 17 including the wounded

Since then,NOTHING.Pro rata to civilisation in Canada compared to
the U.S. we have per capita the same ratio of guns.

Mind you ,no assault weapons are alowed for sale in Canada.
Most rifle are for hunting animals not humans.

loong
a bit bewildered

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Loong,

About the young-girl you speak of and being "prey" just incredible coincidence, I crossed paths w/precisely what you speak of! It's almost literally a parallel experience and you're 100% accurate.

Praying? I have mixed feelings on that one. I feel it aids, but actual human intervention in addition to, moves a positive influence much more effectively.

The girl I crossed paths w/actually whooshed through my Soul. I was in a restaurant at closing ( I can't handle crowds) and she was cleaning the floors.

Her Spirit was soOOo innocent, pure, almost Angelic-like, untouched by the deceptivity of the physical "Mans-land."

What I saw for her came swiftly and my husband worked w/her. I asked if I could help in some way, by maybe even just taking her bowling or something. She would need protection.

Just at that time, I'll never forget, this man walked in and he was a dark one, inside. Like a cat waiting to pounce on it's prey.

She became enamoured w/him. I asked my husband if he could just here and there watch over her, when he worked w/her.

This guy...took her away from the church - she was trying to find peace in "mans-land." Took her car, convincing her it would help her. She trnsfrd the title for $1.00. He wrecked her car (drinking and driving). Promised to propose to her in front of everyone at the restaurant (he never did). Got her pregnant, along w/about 3 STD's she can never be rid of and doesn't hold a job.

My heart broke for her. You're right, she wasn't prepared and she even had a Social Worker (or at least one that help a position of being one)...

I too feel what you're feeling. The "Duality" of "ML" vs. "SL."

Balance, especially in the mindfulness department, is desperately, in fact, lacking herein. Especially during these times.

There must be a way to transcend/reverse to an extent, even transform the direction of this "All for one (the me generation)" to "One for all(mindfulness-state)."

If each of us did such a thing, even for just a few seconds each day, like a "self-check," I believe it would, in fact, take effect!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none,

Yesterday I wrote about a 12 year old that shot other studendts,

well this morning ,in our biggest newspaper of the province ,

that terrible thing is in page 23 in the section of the World

events.No comments by any journalists ,it' just happened.

I once saw an interview of a war correspondant ,he said ,and I

quote:You write on 1 victim and every one is in awe .You write

on a bombing ,killing 100 person , it is just statistics added .

loong
one with the Oneness

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none,

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWMt5v9m0c4[url]

loong ,crying

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none,

After 20 years of hiding ,Woody Allen's daughter comes out with allégations of sexual abuse.!
Mansland at it 's best .A well respected man, who made his wife ,look like she was crazy.

My buddhist viewpoint is :For the poor girl,COMPASSION.for the man Compassion too, for the desease and hurt he has done all through those years.
Buddhism speaks of cause and effect,Karma.

loong
Buddhist

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none,

In the last few days ,I was living in man's land.False pride,
Had taken over me.

Someone close,has said words ,that I the big I. Had taken seriously .Man how can she tell me these things?How dare she?

I was so full of it.What is important is what ,I think of myself.

Pretty back to normal,giving the green monster of pride ,words of understanding.Humility kicked it back .

Back in the Spiritual world.FOR THIS INSTANT.

Loong
Ooouuff

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
to all or none,

As I am sitting in front of my screen , reading the morning paper; another actor ,that I will not name ,in respect, was found dead ,with a needle in the arm. Heroine , or something else.

In Buddhism from what I understand ,the search for glory ,fame, money, power will lead very often to such an ending.

In the precepts, it is mentionned :one should avoid all forms of intoxicants that may alter the Mind,the way of thinking and acting.
This is just another example of the mansland path to glory.

Death ,not an easy one.I took care of a junkie for 4 months that overdosesd ,voluntarely,because his body and distorted mind could not anymore take what it took to be a junkie.

To this man I send thoughts of compassion , I hope you do the same not judging this individual.

loong
Mahayana Buddhist

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Lisa - Buddhism 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.