Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
astrovalley, cory455, marger, simplicityshines, Jessyyoga
57418 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57418 Members
417 Forums
113481 Topics
805680 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 396
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 124
Nancy Roussy 102
Beetlemess 100
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 94
Jana - Creativity Editor 86
Mona - Astronomy 47
Susan - Meditation Editor 44
Sandra Investing/HFinance 31
Dianne W - Editor 22
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#818010 - 04/25/13 07:40 AM Donate One Item to Charity
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Here's today's challenge! It's the first step to organizing your closet. Just open that closet door. Then find ONE item to donate to charity. Just one! Just one minute! Can you find one item in there that you don't wear all the time, that someone else might adore as their new favorite item?

Let us know what you choose!

Add Donate One Item to Charity to Twitter Add Donate One Item to Charity to Facebook Add Donate One Item to Charity to MySpace Add Donate One Item to Charity to Del.icio.us Digg Donate One Item to Charity Add Donate One Item to Charity to Yahoo My Web Add Donate One Item to Charity to Google Bookmarks Add Donate One Item to Charity to Stumbleupon Add Donate One Item to Charity to Reddit
#818011 - 04/25/13 07:45 AM Re: Donate One Item to Charity [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

I do adore my Peace t-shirt by the way, I won't be donating that smile. I have gone through my closets so many times now, doing this weeding process, that I'm down to the things I absolutely adore. Still, I will give it a shot!

Add Re: Donate One Item to Charity to Twitter Add Re: Donate One Item to Charity to Facebook Add Re: Donate One Item to Charity to MySpace Add Re: Donate One Item to Charity to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Donate One Item to Charity Add Re: Donate One Item to Charity to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Donate One Item to Charity to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Donate One Item to Charity to Stumbleupon Add Re: Donate One Item to Charity to Reddit
#818013 - 04/25/13 08:13 AM Re: Donate One Item to Charity [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

Wow too cool! I just got an email that BigBrother BigSister will be coming to my town on Monday to do an at-your-door charity donation pickup! So I can gather up my donations today, and they'll be out of the house on Monday! Perfecto.

Add Re: Donate One Item to Charity to Twitter Add Re: Donate One Item to Charity to Facebook Add Re: Donate One Item to Charity to MySpace Add Re: Donate One Item to Charity to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Donate One Item to Charity Add Re: Donate One Item to Charity to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Donate One Item to Charity to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Donate One Item to Charity to Stumbleupon Add Re: Donate One Item to Charity to Reddit
#818050 - 04/25/13 10:50 AM Re: Donate One Item to Charity [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Burt B. Offline
Chipmunk

El Perfecto smile !!

#818051 - 04/25/13 11:00 AM Re: Donate One Item to Charity [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
KellyJayne - Organization Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba

When it comes to clothing, I have a strict one item in - one item out policy. But I will still go take a look because I am sure I can find at least one thing I no longer absolutely love. I realized a long time ago that if I wore something I didn't love it made me feel less that great. Now I never put on anything I don't adore and feel 100% comfortable in.

Don't forget to sign up for the How To Organize Newsletter. It's filled with practical tips and links to great resources!

Learn about me - I teach people how to organize, clear clutter, set goals & get things done!
My mantra: Clear your clutter - Find your happy!

#818077 - 04/25/13 04:46 PM Re: Donate One Item to Charity [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

OK I've done it! I've been through my closet so many times I didn't think it was possible, but I found a teal knit top that I just don't wear. So it'll go off and brighten someone's day!

Moderator:  KellyJayne - Organization 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
To Tan or Not To Tan
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
3 minutes 34 seconds ago
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Nancy Roussy
Frugal Living
9 minutes 18 seconds ago
A Personal Inventory and ADD
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
26 minutes 36 seconds ago
Caroline Herschel
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
52 minutes 52 seconds ago
What Yoga did you Do Today?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Yoga
58 minutes 3 seconds ago
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 09:39 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 09:24 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 09:23 AM
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 09:17 AM
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
Today at 09:13 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Nancy Roussy), 158 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.