BellaOnline
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Donate One Item to Charity - 04/25/13 11:40 AM
Here's today's challenge! It's the first step to organizing your closet. Just open that closet door. Then find ONE item to donate to charity. Just one! Just one minute! Can you find one item in there that you don't wear all the time, that someone else might adore as their new favorite item?

Let us know what you choose!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Donate One Item to Charity - 04/25/13 11:45 AM
I do adore my Peace t-shirt by the way, I won't be donating that smile. I have gone through my closets so many times now, doing this weeding process, that I'm down to the things I absolutely adore. Still, I will give it a shot!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Donate One Item to Charity - 04/25/13 12:13 PM
Wow too cool! I just got an email that BigBrother BigSister will be coming to my town on Monday to do an at-your-door charity donation pickup! So I can gather up my donations today, and they'll be out of the house on Monday! Perfecto.
Posted By: Burt B. Re: Donate One Item to Charity - 04/25/13 02:50 PM
El Perfecto smile !!
When it comes to clothing, I have a strict one item in - one item out policy. But I will still go take a look because I am sure I can find at least one thing I no longer absolutely love. I realized a long time ago that if I wore something I didn't love it made me feel less that great. Now I never put on anything I don't adore and feel 100% comfortable in.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Donate One Item to Charity - 04/25/13 08:46 PM
OK I've done it! I've been through my closet so many times I didn't think it was possible, but I found a teal knit top that I just don't wear. So it'll go off and brighten someone's day!
© BellaOnline Forums