Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
rstuvw621812, amrapaligolf, Nancy Smith, Ballrealty, khajiitjess
56551 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56552 Members
417 Forums
111396 Topics
785810 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 284
Nancy Roussy 170
loongdragon 162
Rosie 66 143
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 142
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 97
James Andrew 94
Lestie4containergardens 58
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 54
Mona - Astronomy 49
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#803435 - 01/30/13 01:55 AM Re: How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain [Re: BB -Body Care]
Omily Offline
Jellyfish

Thanks for your share, it is very important to maintain weight for females, especilly for me. Very useful information. laugh

Add Re: How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain to Twitter Add Re: How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain to Facebook Add Re: How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain to MySpace Add Re: How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain to Del.icio.us Digg Re: How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain Add Re: How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain to Yahoo My Web Add Re: How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain to Google Bookmarks Add Re: How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain to Stumbleupon Add Re: How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain to Reddit
#806017 - 02/14/13 05:39 AM Re: How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain [Re: BB -Body Care]
Jemimah Hernandez Offline

Wonderful information!shared some good information&amp;tips. Thank you :)

Edited by Jemimah Hernandez (02/14/13 05:42 AM)

Add Re: How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain to Twitter Add Re: How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain to Facebook Add Re: How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain to MySpace Add Re: How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain to Del.icio.us Digg Re: How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain Add Re: How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain to Yahoo My Web Add Re: How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain to Google Bookmarks Add Re: How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain to Stumbleupon Add Re: How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain to Reddit
#808542 - 02/28/13 04:16 AM Re: How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain [Re: BB -Body Care]
Jemimah Hernandez Offline

I also agree that holiday comes with weight gain issues. But you can always workout smart plans to avoid these extra kilos. Like plan the weekend meals with low calories ingredients, find some recipes online which low in calorie and healthy for the body. Go for green and leafy vegetables, fruits more as they are low in calorie and are rich in nutrition, so you don't need to worry about weight gain.

#811929 - 03/19/13 12:12 AM Re: How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain [Re: BB -Body Care]
vijaykumar Offline

Great information. Thanks for sharing.

#813735 - 03/28/13 11:40 PM Re: How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain [Re: BB -Body Care]
radiologist Offline

If you want to decrease your weight then you should habit of daily exercise and you should avoid junk food and you should control on your regular food. Self discipline also one part for weight loss. I read your article and i like it. Thanks to all user who share important tips here.

#814025 - 03/30/13 02:52 PM Re: How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain [Re: BB -Body Care]
beautybeverly Offline

Very Nice tips for avoid holiday weight gain

#814230 - 04/01/13 04:07 AM Re: How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain [Re: BB -Body Care]
Katherina Offline

[size:14pt][font:Comic Sans MS]I like enjoying food on Holidays because I think it is a way to release my stress. However, I always gain weight after holidays and feel regret about that. You article is of great use for me. Thanks a lot.[/font][/size] [size:14pt][font:Comic Sans MS]However, according to the replies by other members, I do not agree to do more exercise during holidays. Because you will be hungry easily after doing exercise and then you may eat more food. So doing more exercises, actually, is a way to increase weight. I think it would be better to do moderate exercises and have several small meals each day.[/font][/size]

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BB -Body Care 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
How do i make my skin soft,clear and fair?
by ovinovin7
Cosmetics
18 minutes 7 seconds ago
Detaching from the Drama
by Lauren_D'Silva
New Age
Today at 07:20 AM
Soup du jour
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
Today at 07:07 AM
Gardening and Attention Deficit Disorder
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 06:56 AM
father son
by Ketan bhargav
Jokes & Riddles
Today at 05:08 AM
It's Ugly Necklace voting time again!
by Ketan bhargav
Fashion Jewelry
Today at 05:04 AM
Father Hell - Astronomer
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 04:51 AM
Cocktail Colorful Crystal Ring
by Ketan bhargav
Fashion Jewelry
Today at 04:15 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 03:08 AM
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 03:04 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Izeigo), 74 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.