BellaOnline
Posted By: BB -Body Care How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain - 11/08/12 06:35 PM
Tips to avoid packing on the weight during the winter holidays.
Statistics show that the average person gains about five pounds during the winter. How about you? Check out the new Body Care article for tips and suggestions on controlling winter weight.

How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain
If you have self discipline, you can avoid extra packing of weight. The information that you provided was great. Thanks!
Shoveling snow burns a huge number of calories. One way to get some exercise and burn off those cookie calories is to skip paying the neighbor kid to shovel out your driveway and DIY.
Exercise More , Eat Less.
Posted By: A Barraclough Re: How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain - 01/09/13 07:29 AM
Add some hard work (by which you can burns a huge number of calories) in your daily work during your winter holidays.
Posted By: mynewbath Re: How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain - 01/10/13 12:10 AM
Holiday is for enjoying and make fun and spending more time with family so,do all works and play all indoor games...
Posted By: clairehobby Re: How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain - 01/10/13 02:41 AM
take more excesice and don't eatoo much food at evening.
Posted By: clairehobby Re: How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain - 01/18/13 01:25 AM
Thanks for your sharing , that's a question i'm now worried about.
Posted By: Meredeth King Re: How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain - 01/25/13 01:53 AM
Aha~ Thanks BB -Body Care, you tips are really sweet for girls like me who are bothered with the gaining weight in the winter holiday! Thanks for your tips again. smile
Posted By: ErinRight Re: How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain - 01/25/13 11:41 AM
Move, move and one more time move your body if you want to be fit. and Never turn to any weigh loss pills, they are very harmful.

**NOTE: New users are not allowed links/urls in their posts!
Posted By: Omily Re: How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain - 01/30/13 01:55 AM
Thanks for your share, it is very important to maintain weight for females, especilly for me. Very useful information. laugh
Wonderful information!shared some good information&tips. Thank you :)
I also agree that holiday comes with weight gain issues. But you can always workout smart plans to avoid these extra kilos. Like plan the weekend meals with low calories ingredients, find some recipes online which low in calorie and healthy for the body. Go for green and leafy vegetables, fruits more as they are low in calorie and are rich in nutrition, so you don't need to worry about weight gain.
Posted By: vijaykumar Re: How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain - 03/19/13 12:12 AM
Great information. Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: radiologist Re: How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain - 03/28/13 11:40 PM
If you want to decrease your weight then you should habit of daily exercise and you should avoid junk food and you should control on your regular food. Self discipline also one part for weight loss. I read your article and i like it. Thanks to all user who share important tips here.
Posted By: beautybeverly Re: How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain - 03/30/13 02:52 PM
Very Nice tips for avoid holiday weight gain
Posted By: Katherina Re: How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain - 04/01/13 04:07 AM
[size:14pt][font:Comic Sans MS]I like enjoying food on Holidays because I think it is a way to release my stress. However, I always gain weight after holidays and feel regret about that. You article is of great use for me. Thanks a lot.[/font][/size] [size:14pt][font:Comic Sans MS]However, according to the replies by other members, I do not agree to do more exercise during holidays. Because you will be hungry easily after doing exercise and then you may eat more food. So doing more exercises, actually, is a way to increase weight. I think it would be better to do moderate exercises and have several small meals each day.[/font][/size]
© BellaOnline Forums