Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
izzy87, BrookeCoop, fanaledrinks112, sophaylavender, titianfire
56991 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56990 Members
417 Forums
112499 Topics
795124 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 723
Beetlemess 704
Karm - SW USA Editor 285
Nancy Roussy 180
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 175
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 124
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 122
Linu 114
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 109
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 101
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#698785 - 06/29/11 03:34 PM Watching Your Fave shows online?
Deanna Joseph Offline
Elephant

Loc: Southern California
What's your favorite site to watch your favorite tv shows online? We don't do cable, and honestly, I haven't found as much as I'd hoped for on Hulu.

We watch lots of shows from the official websites, or Netflix.

Add Watching Your Fave shows online? to Twitter Add Watching Your Fave shows online? to Facebook Add Watching Your Fave shows online? to MySpace Add Watching Your Fave shows online? to Del.icio.us Digg Watching Your Fave shows online? Add Watching Your Fave shows online? to Yahoo My Web Add Watching Your Fave shows online? to Google Bookmarks Add Watching Your Fave shows online? to Stumbleupon Add Watching Your Fave shows online? to Reddit
#698949 - 06/29/11 09:32 PM Re: Watching Your Fave shows online? [Re: Deanna Joseph]
Claybird Offline
Parakeet

Loc: Indiana
I don't have cable and digital TV rarely makes it down into my house, so I have to watch online. I often go to the website of the TV company to get the shows I like. NBC, CBS and PBS usually have their shows a day later. I recently started watching "Men of a Certain Age" on TNT.TV and was delighted to see that they just put ALL of the episodes online! That should keep me laughing for a while.

Add Re: Watching Your Fave shows online? to Twitter Add Re: Watching Your Fave shows online? to Facebook Add Re: Watching Your Fave shows online? to MySpace Add Re: Watching Your Fave shows online? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Watching Your Fave shows online? Add Re: Watching Your Fave shows online? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Watching Your Fave shows online? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Watching Your Fave shows online? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Watching Your Fave shows online? to Reddit
#699075 - 06/30/11 02:47 PM Re: Watching Your Fave shows online? [Re: Claybird]
Deanna Joseph Offline
Elephant

Oooh Claybird! That's so cool. I've wanted to watch Men of a Certain Age, but figured since I'd missed the first season (maybe two?) that I'd just wait for the DVD. I'll have to check that out!

Yeah, we are cable-less... but still, somehow, manage to get the odd channel here and there. I think it's just whatever floats over the wires (if there are any wires left, that is LOL)!

Add Re: Watching Your Fave shows online? to Twitter Add Re: Watching Your Fave shows online? to Facebook Add Re: Watching Your Fave shows online? to MySpace Add Re: Watching Your Fave shows online? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Watching Your Fave shows online? Add Re: Watching Your Fave shows online? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Watching Your Fave shows online? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Watching Your Fave shows online? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Watching Your Fave shows online? to Reddit
#699082 - 06/30/11 03:11 PM Re: Watching Your Fave shows online? [Re: Deanna Joseph]
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

Loc: Kansas USA
I used to love Spenser for Hire. Last year, I found the series on AOL TV. So, I had a Spenser fest! It was lovely.
Avatar: There is Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

Here is a link to my EBook.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

#699084 - 06/30/11 03:14 PM Re: Watching Your Fave shows online? [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]
Deanna Joseph Offline
Elephant

Connie, that sounds so familiar!! I think I used to watch it too. LOL!!! Do you have to have AOL service to take advantage of watching their tv shows?

I think yahoo has a tv service too.... I'll have to check it out.

#808163 - 02/27/13 02:38 AM Re: Watching Your Fave shows online? [Re: Deanna Joseph]
Nancy Roussy Online   content
Zebra

Loc: Ste-Florence, Quebec, Canada
The only shows that I watch on the computer (and rarely i do that) are The Daily Show, The Colbert Report (on the Canadian Comedy Network), Hell's Kitchen, Master Chef (on Youtube) and The Graham Norton Show (on Youtube...never watch it on BBC Canada [anyway i think its only old show...never saw new shows when i pass through there when its on] because there its censored). I also was able to see a few shows with Gordon Ramsay that never aired here and also shows that aired but learned about them after it started. The other shows I watched and are watching I'm not able to watch on the internet so I make sure to watch them even when I am tired and want to go to sleep. I follow the Dallas Stars so I often have to watch a show on replay or on the western time (rare times when i can see a show on the American channel so i prefer that time zone anyway for that reason...Fringe always worked like that).

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
11 minutes 20 seconds ago
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
13 minutes 5 seconds ago
Shopping at Walmart Game
by Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk
Home Finance
46 minutes 12 seconds ago
Shaving for us women ?
Body Care
51 minutes 36 seconds ago
Who You Are and Who You Ain't
Creativity
54 minutes 38 seconds ago
One of those days
Creativity
58 minutes 26 seconds ago
Character Naming
Fiction Writing
Today at 12:28 PM
Post Here to FIND or BE a beta reader of fiction!
Fiction Writing
Today at 12:15 PM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 11:24 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 11:23 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
4 registered (Nancy Roussy, Susan - Meditation Editor, izzy87, BrookeCoop), 87 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.