BellaOnline
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Watching Your Fave shows online? - 06/29/11 03:34 PM
What's your favorite site to watch your favorite tv shows online? We don't do cable, and honestly, I haven't found as much as I'd hoped for on Hulu.

We watch lots of shows from the official websites, or Netflix.

Posted By: Claybird Re: Watching Your Fave shows online? - 06/29/11 09:32 PM
I don't have cable and digital TV rarely makes it down into my house, so I have to watch online. I often go to the website of the TV company to get the shows I like. NBC, CBS and PBS usually have their shows a day later. I recently started watching "Men of a Certain Age" on TNT.TV and was delighted to see that they just put ALL of the episodes online! That should keep me laughing for a while.
Oooh Claybird! That's so cool. I've wanted to watch Men of a Certain Age, but figured since I'd missed the first season (maybe two?) that I'd just wait for the DVD. I'll have to check that out!

Yeah, we are cable-less... but still, somehow, manage to get the odd channel here and there. I think it's just whatever floats over the wires (if there are any wires left, that is LOL)!
I used to love Spenser for Hire. Last year, I found the series on AOL TV. So, I had a Spenser fest! It was lovely.
Connie, that sounds so familiar!! I think I used to watch it too. LOL!!! Do you have to have AOL service to take advantage of watching their tv shows?

I think yahoo has a tv service too.... I'll have to check it out.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Watching Your Fave shows online? - 02/27/13 02:38 AM
The only shows that I watch on the computer (and rarely i do that) are The Daily Show, The Colbert Report (on the Canadian Comedy Network), Hell's Kitchen, Master Chef (on Youtube) and The Graham Norton Show (on Youtube...never watch it on BBC Canada [anyway i think its only old show...never saw new shows when i pass through there when its on] because there its censored). I also was able to see a few shows with Gordon Ramsay that never aired here and also shows that aired but learned about them after it started. The other shows I watched and are watching I'm not able to watch on the internet so I make sure to watch them even when I am tired and want to go to sleep. I follow the Dallas Stars so I often have to watch a show on replay or on the western time (rare times when i can see a show on the American channel so i prefer that time zone anyway for that reason...Fringe always worked like that).
© BellaOnline Forums