Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Arash, Ziv Halevy, HectorHernandez, TaraV, Ericaellyson12
57402 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57402 Members
417 Forums
113443 Topics
805426 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 677
Beetlemess 265
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 169
Jana - Creativity Editor 159
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 77
Nancy Roussy 46
Susan - Meditation Editor 46
Mona - Astronomy 42
Sandra Investing/HFinance 34
Dianne W - Editor 29
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#804168 - 02/02/13 03:20 PM Crock Pot Recipes
Laura - Sons Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Loc: Hot, hot Houston
Since I wrote about crock pots this week, does anyone have any recipes to share? I couldn't do without my crock pot! I tend to start with a recipe I find online (do you know crockpot365 on Blogger?), and then deviate from it almost immediately! I'd love to see what y'all do with yours!

Add Crock Pot Recipes to Twitter Add Crock Pot Recipes to Facebook Add Crock Pot Recipes to MySpace Add Crock Pot Recipes to Del.icio.us Digg Crock Pot Recipes Add Crock Pot Recipes to Yahoo My Web Add Crock Pot Recipes to Google Bookmarks Add Crock Pot Recipes to Stumbleupon Add Crock Pot Recipes to Reddit
#804232 - 02/03/13 01:58 PM Re: Crock Pot Recipes [Re: Laura - Sons]
Lisa - Moms Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Loc: Arizona
just made a stew with potatoes, garbanzo beans, tomatoes, and carrots..... add your spices.... ready by the end of the day.

Moms Site

Add Re: Crock Pot Recipes to Twitter Add Re: Crock Pot Recipes to Facebook Add Re: Crock Pot Recipes to MySpace Add Re: Crock Pot Recipes to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Crock Pot Recipes Add Re: Crock Pot Recipes to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Crock Pot Recipes to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Crock Pot Recipes to Stumbleupon Add Re: Crock Pot Recipes to Reddit
#804235 - 02/03/13 02:31 PM Re: Crock Pot Recipes [Re: Laura - Sons]
Laura - Sons Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Loc: Hot, hot Houston
Oh, Lisa! I love garbanzos...and vegetarian to boot!

Add Re: Crock Pot Recipes to Twitter Add Re: Crock Pot Recipes to Facebook Add Re: Crock Pot Recipes to MySpace Add Re: Crock Pot Recipes to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Crock Pot Recipes Add Re: Crock Pot Recipes to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Crock Pot Recipes to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Crock Pot Recipes to Stumbleupon Add Re: Crock Pot Recipes to Reddit
#804237 - 02/03/13 02:41 PM Re: Crock Pot Recipes [Re: Laura - Sons]
Angie Offline
Zebra

The typical stews, pot roasts, and pork barbecue dishes. I made a ravioli dish in the crock pot and it was delicious.

#804242 - 02/03/13 03:22 PM Re: Crock Pot Recipes [Re: Laura - Sons]
Maria - Prime Time TV Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Loc: Stockbridge, GA
I cook at least 1 meal a week in the crock pot. I've found that almost anything can go in there. It's a working mom's dream and I couldn't live without it.

#804244 - 02/03/13 04:25 PM Re: Crock Pot Recipes [Re: Maria - Prime Time TV]
Angie Offline
Zebra

It was a necessity while I was working and I still use it. I think next Saturday I will be cooking up a big pot roast while I'm on the road. This way it will be ready when I get home with all my company.

Here is a site you might want to look into.

AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com

#804246 - 02/03/13 04:36 PM Re: Crock Pot Recipes [Re: Laura - Sons]
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

I've been to that site before Angie and it's great. I love to buy Butterball Turkey Roasts and cook them in the crock pot all day on a Sunday.

#804248 - 02/03/13 04:50 PM Re: Crock Pot Recipes [Re: Maria - Prime Time TV]
Angie Offline
Zebra

Butterball Turkey Roasts? Is that a turkey or something different.

#804249 - 02/03/13 04:55 PM Re: Crock Pot Recipes [Re: Laura - Sons]
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

It's a turkey breast but it's usually seasoned. I especially like the savory herb flavored one. It comes with a gravy packet inside also. The meat is always very moist and tender. I always cook it in the crock pot but the directions say you can cook it in the oven also.

#804252 - 02/03/13 05:03 PM Re: Crock Pot Recipes [Re: Maria - Prime Time TV]
Angie Offline
Zebra

I don't know that I have seen one of those. Sounds good though.

Moderator:  Laura - Sons 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
The Gifts of ADD
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
5 minutes 46 seconds ago
Better Nutrition Helps ADD
Attention Deficit Disorder
9 minutes 5 seconds ago
Soup du jour
Sandwiches
11 minutes 47 seconds ago
Chicken Sausage Herb and Potato Soup Recipe
Sandwiches
16 minutes 15 seconds ago
Manual Focus For Better Photography
by Ewa - Photography
Photography
Today at 12:27 AM
New Review: Dutch!
by Rick - Funny Flicks
Comedy Movies
Yesterday at 11:03 PM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Yesterday at 05:54 PM
What do you Have for Breakfast?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Low Carb
Yesterday at 12:42 PM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by "Rosie"
Inspiration
Yesterday at 12:34 PM
Special Education Facts
by Celestine - Special Ed
Special Education
Yesterday at 10:47 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Connie - ADD/Sandwiches), 71 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.