BellaOnline
Posted By: Laura - Sons Crock Pot Recipes - 02/02/13 08:20 PM
Since I wrote about crock pots this week, does anyone have any recipes to share? I couldn't do without my crock pot! I tend to start with a recipe I find online (do you know crockpot365 on Blogger?), and then deviate from it almost immediately! I'd love to see what y'all do with yours!
Posted By: Lisa - Moms Re: Crock Pot Recipes - 02/03/13 06:58 PM
just made a stew with potatoes, garbanzo beans, tomatoes, and carrots..... add your spices.... ready by the end of the day.
Posted By: Laura - Sons Re: Crock Pot Recipes - 02/03/13 07:31 PM
Oh, Lisa! I love garbanzos...and vegetarian to boot!
Posted By: Angie Re: Crock Pot Recipes - 02/03/13 07:41 PM
The typical stews, pot roasts, and pork barbecue dishes. I made a ravioli dish in the crock pot and it was delicious.
Posted By: Maria - Prime Time TV Re: Crock Pot Recipes - 02/03/13 08:22 PM
I cook at least 1 meal a week in the crock pot. I've found that almost anything can go in there. It's a working mom's dream and I couldn't live without it.
Posted By: Angie Re: Crock Pot Recipes - 02/03/13 09:25 PM
It was a necessity while I was working and I still use it. I think next Saturday I will be cooking up a big pot roast while I'm on the road. This way it will be ready when I get home with all my company.

Here is a site you might want to look into.

AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com
Posted By: Maria - Prime Time TV Re: Crock Pot Recipes - 02/03/13 09:36 PM
I've been to that site before Angie and it's great. I love to buy Butterball Turkey Roasts and cook them in the crock pot all day on a Sunday.
Posted By: Angie Re: Crock Pot Recipes - 02/03/13 09:50 PM
Butterball Turkey Roasts? Is that a turkey or something different.
Posted By: Maria - Prime Time TV Re: Crock Pot Recipes - 02/03/13 09:55 PM
It's a turkey breast but it's usually seasoned. I especially like the savory herb flavored one. It comes with a gravy packet inside also. The meat is always very moist and tender. I always cook it in the crock pot but the directions say you can cook it in the oven also.
Posted By: Angie Re: Crock Pot Recipes - 02/03/13 10:03 PM
I don't know that I have seen one of those. Sounds good though.
© BellaOnline Forums