Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Estherer, Rain_2014, EmmaIsherwood, fit4fashion, ashjoielee
57311 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57312 Members
417 Forums
113289 Topics
803774 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 594
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 368
Beetlemess 279
Jana - Creativity Editor 277
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 80
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 61
Dorcy 56
Nancy Roussy 54
Linu 47
Mona - Astronomy 47
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#801279 - 01/18/13 03:42 AM Ear studs and ear drops, which one do you prefer?
want Offline

I like ear drops better, I think the ear drops are more fashionable.

Add Ear studs and ear drops, which one do you prefer? to Twitter Add Ear studs and ear drops, which one do you prefer? to Facebook Add Ear studs and ear drops, which one do you prefer? to MySpace Add Ear studs and ear drops, which one do you prefer? to Del.icio.us Digg Ear studs and ear drops, which one do you prefer? Add Ear studs and ear drops, which one do you prefer? to Yahoo My Web Add Ear studs and ear drops, which one do you prefer? to Google Bookmarks Add Ear studs and ear drops, which one do you prefer? to Stumbleupon Add Ear studs and ear drops, which one do you prefer? to Reddit
#818265 - 04/27/13 03:22 AM Re: Ear studs and ear drops, which one do you prefer? [Re: want]
Omily Offline
Jellyfish

Compared with ear drop, I like ear stud more!! But I also like gorgeous and beautiful ear drop!! grin

Add Re: Ear studs and ear drops, which one do you prefer? to Twitter Add Re: Ear studs and ear drops, which one do you prefer? to Facebook Add Re: Ear studs and ear drops, which one do you prefer? to MySpace Add Re: Ear studs and ear drops, which one do you prefer? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Ear studs and ear drops, which one do you prefer? Add Re: Ear studs and ear drops, which one do you prefer? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Ear studs and ear drops, which one do you prefer? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Ear studs and ear drops, which one do you prefer? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Ear studs and ear drops, which one do you prefer? to Reddit
#821133 - 05/15/13 09:44 PM Re: Ear studs and ear drops, which one do you prefer? [Re: want]
brandeegardiner Offline

I like ear stud more. Simple.

Add Re: Ear studs and ear drops, which one do you prefer? to Twitter Add Re: Ear studs and ear drops, which one do you prefer? to Facebook Add Re: Ear studs and ear drops, which one do you prefer? to MySpace Add Re: Ear studs and ear drops, which one do you prefer? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Ear studs and ear drops, which one do you prefer? Add Re: Ear studs and ear drops, which one do you prefer? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Ear studs and ear drops, which one do you prefer? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Ear studs and ear drops, which one do you prefer? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Ear studs and ear drops, which one do you prefer? to Reddit
#822411 - 05/20/13 03:53 AM Re: Ear studs and ear drops, which one do you prefer? [Re: want]
Meredeth King Offline
Shark

Well, I choose ear drops. I'm ear drop lover and sometimes, I buy cheap beads and diamond on www.pandahall.com and I make ear drops by myself. And I need to say that some diamond ear studs are so shining and awesome too. It's according to personal preference.

Edited by Meredeth King (05/20/13 03:54 AM)

#822422 - 05/20/13 07:04 AM Re: Ear studs and ear drops, which one do you prefer? [Re: want]
Amy Jecson Offline

I love accessories and especially the ear drops. I have a huge collection of accessories in my wardrobe.

#823435 - 05/27/13 04:28 AM Re: Ear studs and ear drops, which one do you prefer? [Re: want]
Russell K. Mark Offline

Earrings are a finishing touch to your overall style. Depending on what style of earrings you choose to wear with your outfit, everything from the mood to the style of your look can change.

#824437 - 06/03/13 08:52 PM Re: Ear studs and ear drops, which one do you prefer? [Re: want]
Valerie13 Offline
Jellyfish

I use both but I love ear studs the most. I use ear drops on special occasions and ear studs for everyday wear. Ear studs are simple, dainty and compliment any outfit.

#824807 - 06/06/13 11:04 AM Re: Ear studs and ear drops, which one do you prefer? [Re: want]
skrin Offline

Loc: Sweden
I like and own both. Drop earrings don't necessarily need to be elegant and precious, they can be just as casual and trendy as studs :)

#828748 - 07/07/13 09:02 PM Re: Ear studs and ear drops, which one do you prefer? [Re: want]
Rodelma Lopez Offline
Amoeba

like both, I like ear studs for everyday use and ear drops for occasions, love earrings

#830108 - 07/18/13 06:38 AM Re: Ear studs and ear drops, which one do you prefer? [Re: want]
avantika Offline

i like both,but if there are a option to choose i would like to chosse ear drops.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
What Did You Write Today?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
4 seconds ago
Intro - new to the game
by SSD
Step Parenting
Yesterday at 10:52 PM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
Meditation
Yesterday at 09:54 PM
What kind of formal accessories does women prefer?
by Estherer
Women's Fashion
Yesterday at 09:44 PM
What Makes You Feel Beauty?
by Rain_2014
Large & Lovely
Yesterday at 08:18 PM
Salad Time
Low Carb
Yesterday at 08:17 PM
The Concept of Thin Priviledge and Fat Shaming
by Rain_2014
Large & Lovely
Yesterday at 08:08 PM
Size acceptance
by Rain_2014
Large & Lovely
Yesterday at 07:38 PM
Red Dwarfs - Ten Facts for Kids *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Yesterday at 05:55 PM
Music ABC game
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Pop Music
Yesterday at 05:40 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames), 74 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.