BellaOnline
I like ear drops better, I think the ear drops are more fashionable.
Compared with ear drop, I like ear stud more!! But I also like gorgeous and beautiful ear drop!! grin
I like ear stud more. Simple.
Well, I choose ear drops. I'm ear drop lover and sometimes, I buy cheap beads and diamond on www.pandahall.com and I make ear drops by myself. And I need to say that some diamond ear studs are so shining and awesome too. It's according to personal preference.
I love accessories and especially the ear drops. I have a huge collection of accessories in my wardrobe.
Earrings are a finishing touch to your overall style. Depending on what style of earrings you choose to wear with your outfit, everything from the mood to the style of your look can change.
I use both but I love ear studs the most. I use ear drops on special occasions and ear studs for everyday wear. Ear studs are simple, dainty and compliment any outfit.
I like and own both. Drop earrings don't necessarily need to be elegant and precious, they can be just as casual and trendy as studs :)
like both, I like ear studs for everyday use and ear drops for occasions, love earrings
i like both,but if there are a option to choose i would like to chosse ear drops.
I also like both. Actually, I prefer ear drops when trying to look more stylish.
If you have a long and lean face then eye drops won't suit you well. I love ear drops my face is oval and chubby one which will be good with ear drops. :)
i like ear drops,they are more beautiful.
i like both, but in daily wear i like studs
I love stud earrings the best of all. They always look classy!
For me it depends on what I'm wearing my earrings with as part of the overall look. I love drops but they don't work for everything, and neither do studs. I will admit that if I could make drops work with everything I would :-)
I love simple drop earrings (not the chandelier types) for evening formal events. I wear studs for daytime affairs and at the office. I agree that one's purpose should also be considered in choosing earring types. Studs go with any facial shape, and draw attention to the eyes and face. Dangling and drop earrings, on the other hand, help to elongate the appearance of one's neck and draw attention to the mouth and neck.
I like both ear studs and ear drops.
I like both too. For the ear drop,I Pay close attention to the width and depends it on the occasions i'm attending to. For the stud, these styles look good on every face type but I also depends it on the event or place I'll be going.
Huggies are the best thing if you have a hectic lifestyle like me. They are lightweight and cute. I have 2 pair. Heart style and small thick hoop kind studded with teeny diamonds in gold. I guess you would say they are a small ear hoop.

Both pair were given as a Valentines gift and a Mother's day gift. They are high quality and when you wear them you won't want to take them off....I never take them off - only because I don't realize I'm wearing them. They just SNAP right into place and never move. Comfortable and classy! For men and women. I love them.
Both seem good when the color scheme and crafting has been done to perfection. But I like ear drops more because they look stylish.
Studs. When I was younger I wore a lot of ear drops but it was to look good because I hated wearing these things. When it is not too heavy I do not mind too much but too heavy and I hate it. The last time I wore ear drops was when I was a teenager.
© BellaOnline Forums