Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Norma Jo Doll, sankari, fashionvogues01, Deborah Carroll, LisaSh123
57141 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57142 Members
417 Forums
112867 Topics
798942 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 735
Beetlemess 548
Nancy Roussy 238
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 124
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 108
Mystic - Romance Movies 96
Dianne W - Editor 68
Tracy - Philosophy 67
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 65
Karm - SW USA Editor 62
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#800236 - 01/11/13 09:18 PM Entering a Photo Show
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

I have happy news! One of the photo I entered into my first ever photo show earned a ribbon!

Have you ever entered photo shows? What do you think of them?

Add Entering a Photo Show to Twitter Add Entering a Photo Show to Facebook Add Entering a Photo Show to MySpace Add Entering a Photo Show to Del.icio.us Digg Entering a Photo Show Add Entering a Photo Show to Yahoo My Web Add Entering a Photo Show to Google Bookmarks Add Entering a Photo Show to Stumbleupon Add Entering a Photo Show to Reddit
#812098 - 03/19/13 04:34 PM Re: Entering a Photo Show [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
MollyBee Offline

I haven't entered any yet.

Add Re: Entering a Photo Show to Twitter Add Re: Entering a Photo Show to Facebook Add Re: Entering a Photo Show to MySpace Add Re: Entering a Photo Show to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Entering a Photo Show Add Re: Entering a Photo Show to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Entering a Photo Show to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Entering a Photo Show to Stumbleupon Add Re: Entering a Photo Show to Reddit
#819084 - 05/02/13 11:15 AM Re: Entering a Photo Show [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

MollyBee - you should enter one! They're lots of fun. Are there art shows held near you?

Add Re: Entering a Photo Show to Twitter Add Re: Entering a Photo Show to Facebook Add Re: Entering a Photo Show to MySpace Add Re: Entering a Photo Show to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Entering a Photo Show Add Re: Entering a Photo Show to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Entering a Photo Show to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Entering a Photo Show to Stumbleupon Add Re: Entering a Photo Show to Reddit
#819085 - 05/02/13 11:15 AM Re: Entering a Photo Show [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

Choosing which three flower/plant photos I want to present in the upcoming art show. I had some selected, but now have new Tower Hill photos to consider. This is my third art show now and I'm becoming more calm about being in them smile.

#823089 - 05/23/13 10:45 PM Re: Entering a Photo Show [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Peggy - Photography Offline
BellaOnline Editor

Loc: Naples, Florida
Check out your local camera club to learn more about entering competitions and shows. Most cost about $30 a year to join and have monthly meetings. They are a great way to learn photography, to be inspired by others and to ease into photo shows. You can attend meetings just to watch and learn, or you can join their activities and competitions. Do you an internet search for camera clubs in your area. You will love it! Congratulations Lisa! It's such an honor to have your work on display!

#825197 - 06/09/13 06:27 PM Re: Entering a Photo Show [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

My local art group is about art in general, but they do have a lot of photographers. Unfortunately the night they meet, I'm busy. But they do have an active website and such. I think it was $25 or $30 for the year.

I'm getting braver. A national organization I belong to had an art competition with the theme of "opposites". So I entered three photos into that. We'll see how I do! I suppose it's how they define opposites. One of the photos I entered was one I had in MUSED back in 2010 - Absorbing -

#825202 - 06/09/13 06:43 PM Re: Entering a Photo Show [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

Awesome! I am reading up on how to put images in the site now......

#825207 - 06/09/13 07:00 PM Re: Entering a Photo Show [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

Peggy -

The key is to have them on the web somewhere. So if you have any sort of image storage location on the web, you can use that. The image has to be on the web for someone to be able to see it. If you don't have access to any image storage location, contact Jeanne, our resources manager. She'll set you up with one on the BellaOnline image server.

#825213 - 06/09/13 07:12 PM Re: Entering a Photo Show [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

Thanks. I will contact Jeanne. Images will make the articles so much easier to read!

#827580 - 06/27/13 08:54 PM Re: Entering a Photo Show [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

I'm entering three photos in an upcoming photo show. I'm more relaxed about each new one, which is good smile. I'm entering the shell and hook photos shown above, plus a third one, Korean Dogwood -

We'll see how they do!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Ewa - Photography 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
100 days of gratitude
by Lynne - ChristianLiving
Christian Living
Today at 10:36 AM
Online shopping
by Emily Roxin
Women's Fashion
Today at 10:35 AM
Replace one word (Music Titles)
by Beetlemess
Comedy Movies
Today at 09:58 AM
Ogden garden verse game
by xmeecosmic
Container Gardening
Today at 09:50 AM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Beetlemess
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 09:47 AM
Replace one word... (new game)
by Beetlemess
Comedy Movies
Today at 09:45 AM
Stabilize Your Life with ADD
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 09:27 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 07:34 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 07:32 AM
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 07:31 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 117 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.