Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Kellyack91, sienawilson, Aaron Benjamin, test18818, Home Circus
56583 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56583 Members
417 Forums
111485 Topics
786262 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 287
Nancy Roussy 177
Rosie 66 155
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 136
loongdragon 118
James Andrew 105
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 76
Jilly 65
Lestie4containergardens 64
Susan - Meditation Editor 51
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#797382 - 12/22/12 03:31 AM Best Gift
Doll Offline

Hi, guys. What do you think is the best gift for a rich friend? The common present such as scarf, gloves are too common, she may doesn't need it. Give some novel suggestions. Thank you.

Edited by Doll (12/22/12 03:32 AM)

Add Best Gift to Twitter Add Best Gift to Facebook Add Best Gift to MySpace Add Best Gift to Del.icio.us Digg Best Gift Add Best Gift to Yahoo My Web Add Best Gift to Google Bookmarks Add Best Gift to Stumbleupon Add Best Gift to Reddit
#797389 - 12/22/12 04:50 AM Re: Best Gift [Re: Doll]
Meredeth King Offline
Shark

Well, as she if rich, you can think about something special. Come on, send her some handmade crafts!! such as beaded pendant, paper crafts, or some beautifully drawn pictures or photos, needle work, or you can make her a birthday card!! i do believe these items can touch her in that one's sincere can be the most precious things in the world. :)

Add Re: Best Gift to Twitter Add Re: Best Gift to Facebook Add Re: Best Gift to MySpace Add Re: Best Gift to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Best Gift Add Re: Best Gift to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Best Gift to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Best Gift to Stumbleupon Add Re: Best Gift to Reddit
#797498 - 12/23/12 02:36 PM Re: Best Gift [Re: Meredeth King]
james101 Offline

[quote=Meredeth King]Well, as she if rich, you can think about something special. Come on, send her some handmade crafts!! such as beaded pendant, paper crafts, or some beautifully drawn pictures or photos, needle work, or you can make her a birthday card!! i do believe these items can touch her in that one's sincere can be the most precious things in the world. :) [/quote] I am agree with you. She will really like handmade gifts you should be design yourself for her something special.

Add Re: Best Gift to Twitter Add Re: Best Gift to Facebook Add Re: Best Gift to MySpace Add Re: Best Gift to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Best Gift Add Re: Best Gift to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Best Gift to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Best Gift to Stumbleupon Add Re: Best Gift to Reddit
#797513 - 12/23/12 05:23 PM Re: Best Gift [Re: Doll]
loongdragon Offline
Koala

Loc: Mont Tremblant,quebec Can
Dear Doll,

Not being part of the Christmas part of the year,to me the best gift

LOVE,ABUNDANCE,HEALT!AND FINALLY

PEACE EVERYWHERE

loong
Son of the Universe

#798853 - 01/03/13 08:46 AM Re: Best Gift [Re: Doll]
want Offline

I think friendship is the most precious thing in the world.So,you should give a gift that you prepare it with all your heart. I think you can made a gift by your hand.In this way you can express the friendiness and love for him.I think if he treat you his friend, he will cherish it.

#827852 - 06/29/13 08:36 PM Re: Best Gift [Re: Doll]
Rodelma Lopez Offline
Amoeba

your time and your presence are the best gift ever, send her card to tell how much she means to you

#828631 - 07/06/13 11:23 AM Re: Best Gift [Re: Doll]
Valerie13 Offline
Jellyfish

You don't have to give expensive gifts to rich friends as they have almost anything. I think the best gift is spending quality time with your friend.
But if you would like to give material things, scarves are still the ideal gift. Yes it is common, but it is very useful too! It does not matter if she has many scarves already. She can use different scarves everyday for different looks.

#832476 - 08/05/13 12:27 AM Re: Best Gift [Re: Doll]
Anna_Bella007 Offline
Amoeba

You can prefer buying here some good Fashion bracelets or pendants. Even though she is rich she would surely love Fashion Jewelry as other women do.

#832487 - 08/05/13 01:38 AM Re: Best Gift [Re: Doll]
D Rose Offline
Amoeba

Give your time to your friend and make her feel special in this world

#837802 - 09/12/13 06:39 PM Re: Best Gift [Re: Doll]
rose_blue Offline

I posted a reply to this earlier, but they removed it because they thought it was my link I was promoting. Anyway, I am sorry but I am too tired now to retype the whole thing. I had suggested either a pendant engraved with her name, or a nifty puzzle ring. You can look them up online for descriptions. best of luck!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
The Gifts of ADD
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
8 minutes 29 seconds ago
Orchid Photography
by Anu D - Orchids
Orchids
16 minutes 12 seconds ago
What exercise did you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Exercise
18 minutes 14 seconds ago
Ogden garden verse game
by Lestie4containergardens
Container Gardening
18 minutes 22 seconds ago
Orchid Flora of Arunachal Pradesh – A Book Review
by Anu D - Orchids
Orchids
28 minutes 52 seconds ago
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 05:58 AM
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 05:56 AM
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
Today at 05:53 AM
The Goddess
by ancientflaxman
Spirituality
Today at 05:21 AM
International Dark Sky Week - Save the Night!
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 04:42 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
3 registered (Izeigo, anthonyroman1210, Connie - ADD/Sandwiches), 84 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.