BellaOnline
Posted By: Doll Best Gift - 12/22/12 03:31 AM
Hi, guys. What do you think is the best gift for a rich friend? The common present such as scarf, gloves are too common, she may doesn't need it. Give some novel suggestions. Thank you.
Posted By: Meredeth King Re: Best Gift - 12/22/12 04:50 AM
Well, as she if rich, you can think about something special. Come on, send her some handmade crafts!! such as beaded pendant, paper crafts, or some beautifully drawn pictures or photos, needle work, or you can make her a birthday card!! i do believe these items can touch her in that one's sincere can be the most precious things in the world. :)
Posted By: james101 Re: Best Gift - 12/23/12 02:36 PM
[quote=Meredeth King]Well, as she if rich, you can think about something special. Come on, send her some handmade crafts!! such as beaded pendant, paper crafts, or some beautifully drawn pictures or photos, needle work, or you can make her a birthday card!! i do believe these items can touch her in that one's sincere can be the most precious things in the world. :) [/quote] I am agree with you. She will really like handmade gifts you should be design yourself for her something special.
Posted By: loongdragon Re: Best Gift - 12/23/12 05:23 PM
Dear Doll,

Not being part of the Christmas part of the year,to me the best gift

LOVE,ABUNDANCE,HEALT!AND FINALLY

PEACE EVERYWHERE

loong
Son of the Universe
Posted By: want Re: Best Gift - 01/03/13 08:46 AM
I think friendship is the most precious thing in the world.So,you should give a gift that you prepare it with all your heart. I think you can made a gift by your hand.In this way you can express the friendiness and love for him.I think if he treat you his friend, he will cherish it.
Posted By: Rodelma Lopez Re: Best Gift - 06/29/13 08:36 PM
your time and your presence are the best gift ever, send her card to tell how much she means to you
Posted By: Valerie13 Re: Best Gift - 07/06/13 11:23 AM
You don't have to give expensive gifts to rich friends as they have almost anything. I think the best gift is spending quality time with your friend.
But if you would like to give material things, scarves are still the ideal gift. Yes it is common, but it is very useful too! It does not matter if she has many scarves already. She can use different scarves everyday for different looks.
Posted By: Anna_Bella007 Re: Best Gift - 08/05/13 12:27 AM
You can prefer buying here some good Fashion bracelets or pendants. Even though she is rich she would surely love Fashion Jewelry as other women do.
Posted By: D Rose Re: Best Gift - 08/05/13 01:38 AM
Give your time to your friend and make her feel special in this world
Posted By: rose_blue Re: Best Gift - 09/12/13 06:39 PM
I posted a reply to this earlier, but they removed it because they thought it was my link I was promoting. Anyway, I am sorry but I am too tired now to retype the whole thing. I had suggested either a pendant engraved with her name, or a nifty puzzle ring. You can look them up online for descriptions. best of luck!
Posted By: Sadhana ~ Indian Food Re: Best Gift - 09/12/13 08:16 PM
Hello Rose_Blue,

Your comment was deleted because you added a link & new users are not allowed to add any links/urls to their posts.

You must post at least 50 forum posts without any links/urls first :-)

Hope this clarifies the issue, the BOL Forum Guidelines are visible on the left side underneath the Channel List. Feel free to read through them :-)

Thanks!
Posted By: James Andrew Re: Best Gift - 03/26/14 10:32 AM
In my mind cufflinks (the tiny fashion accessories) are perfect gift for anyone who have everything.
© BellaOnline Forums