@SKYELAW there is an area in baltimore called Dundalk

Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
that name just came into my head for some reason ive heard of a dundalk in ireland , i thought it was scotland at first. i got the feeling of a wide road running through a complex of trees like a dual carriageway or motorway of some kind. i think the police should contact annette martin or noreen reniers to help them find her, it may be they already have consulted one of them, noreen is the best psychometrist ive seen in america albeit only in a documentary, and she was more than impressive in finding a man who disappeared.

T
OP Offline
T
oh wow!!!... But it's so clear that you said Dundalk. I hope they find her soon, this has gone on too long...

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
im not familiar with american states, although ive a cousin living in wakefield in rhode island wherever that may be, her mother was from ireland and my dads brother was her father, she says you cant go out at night sometimes for fear of being attacked, although that was 20 to 30 years ago when she said that. noreen renier picks up clothes belonging to a victim and gets a complete replay in her mind where the person could be, she has developed this skill beyond the normal. every case she does has success , i hope the cops use her help.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
there was a young girl kidnapped a couple of year ago or more 40 mile from us over here and i got the feeling straight away that her mother and boyfriend were to blame? weeks later they found the girl safe and well, in a house nearby, the mother and boyfriend had arranged it all to get money from a fund like the madeline mccann fund, my sister said the same. the mother even went on tv pleading for the kidnapper to return the child, now shes in jail where she deserves to be.

S
S
@Skyelaw - You mentioned Dundalk. Dundalk faces the Curtis Bay area that I mentioned on a prior page about a landfill area called Quarantine Road Sanitary Landfill. Quarantine Road is a wide road running through a complex of trees. Here is a link to a map of the area that can be viewed in Satellite view: BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

S
S
Okay, it doesn't allow Raw URL. If you Google the name Quarantine Road Sanitary Landfill Baltimore, it will allow you to see a map of the area that I mentioned above.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
ok sunshine i never thought of looking on google i will do thanks for the info lawrence.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
ive seen a parkway its unbelievable that this place is next to a landfill? the trees are indeed around a wide road, ive not got there exactly yet but i will keep looking. ive just found it i hope the police are checking around here and other areas like it,

Last edited by SKYELAW; 02/14/11 01:48 PM.
S
S
Yelp is like Google. I also pulled up a map of the area under Yelp. I contacted the Police a month ago and asked them to check that area. The person who answered the phone immediately said that they have checked that area. I told him that I didn't believe him. I also told him that if they did check that area, then they will need to check it more thoroughly.

Last edited by Sunshine1; 02/14/11 01:54 PM.
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.