Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none,

mindfullness training,in my case is to be able to bite my tong,stop a thought from sem ,and bring it all to now ,mindfullness and karuna.

loong

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none,

At one point we had discusses supramondane powers.Last nite,I opened an at least 2 inch gash on my forehead.I take blood thinners for my heart.It was bleeding quite heavely.
I instantly stopped the blood flow with my Mind (rigpa).
today saw my family doctor,he thouth the gash was a month old!
Already is a crust covering the gash.He said it's too late to put stitches.I will carry a large scar!One part is about 1/8 th of an inch deep.

Mastering The good Mind(rigpa),that is all it took.

I hope you master yours.

a scarred:) loong

T
Amoeba
Amoeba
T
nice,i heal very quickly like that as well.

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none,

What kind of day will you CREATE for yourself today?
A happy one,a stressfull one,a sad day.

MIND (rigpa is the creator of all that we live.)

So decide ,now what type of day you will have.However,you must'
find your Rigpa Mind.

Have a glorious day.

loong

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none,

Mindfulness helps us to be aware of what,s going on around us,and suddenly we know how to treasure the conditions of peace and happiness that are available in the here and the now.We do not really need to go somewhere else in order to understand suffering.We need only to be mindful.You can stay wherever you are,and mindfulness helps you touch the suffering of the world and to realize that many conditions of happiness exist for you.You can feel safe,happy,joyful,and powerful enough to change the situation around you.

THICH NHAT HANH.

Yes I got out my book by TNH.

LOONG THE MESSENGER.

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none,
You will not beleive this,this is my 3rd attemp to post this text.Lost it on my tablette,and my pc.
text by Thich Nhat Hanh

THE ENERGY of MINDFULLNESS

It is possible to walk with thefeet of Buddha.Our feet,empowered by the energy of Mindfulness.become the feet of the Buddha.You
can't say"I can't walk with the feet of the Buddha,I do not have them"it is not true.Your feet are the Buddha's feet , and if you really want to use them,it is up to you.If you bring the energy of MINDFULNESS into your feet,your feet become the BUDDHAS feet
and you walk for him.And that does not need some kind of blind faith.This is so clear.If you are inhabited by the energy of Mindfulness,you are acting likr a Buddha,you are speaking like a Buddha,you are thinking like a Buddha. That is Buddhahood in you.That is something you can experience;it's not a theory.

The practice of peaceful sitting meditation and the practice of peaceful walking is very basic in Plum Village*. We learn to sit in such a way that the peace is possible during the the whole time of sitting.We learn to walk in such a way that during the whole time of waking there is peace.andwe rely on our Mindfulness .on our concentration to do so.We also profit from the collective energy of Mindfulness of the Sangha in order to do so.If we succeed in one day,we may succeed another day and so on.We have to be determined to succeed in that practice.

loong's comment: first ,my knees will become Buddha's knees,he walked 45 years.
secong this is a Mahayana text,refuted entirely by the Theravadin lineage,
Thirdly,did some research on Plum Village in France.Unless I win a lotto I will never be able to afford the extravagant prices,charged there.
loong

Last edited by loongdragon; 05/26/13 02:55 AM.
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none,

Like IT wrote in anther thread,I bought a book by Thich Nhat Hanh but in french.

I am french but all my buddhism ,I learned in english. TNH was using an expression
That I could not understand.PLEINE CONSCIENCE.If you translate it literally
It means,full consciousness.

Checked the end of the book and it said: MINDFULNESS.
F rom that moment on ,I understood the text better,by substituting ,pleine conscience
By Mindfulness.

Words.

Loong
The book is on Anger.I surely will write a few posts from this book

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none,
The following text is from Thich Nhat Hanh.I am translating this text from french.

If you are still haunted by your pass,worried for the future,obcessed by your projects,your fears,your anxiety, and your resentment,it is because ,you are not free,nor totally anchored in here now,.In these conditions ,real life is not accessible to you.To be fully alive,to touch existence in depth,you have to be free .

Cultivating Mindfulness can help you free yourself.

Loong the messenger

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none,
THe following texts were taken from a book by Thich Nhat Hanh.

1-Walking like a Buddha -that is our practice.
2-True happiness comes from Mindfulness.
3-You need to be there ,body and mind united,fully present-that is Mindfulness.
4-Ther cannot be Mind without object of Mind.
5-It's true a leaf is full of everything,except one thing.a "self".A leaf cannot be by herself alone ,a leaf has to inter-be with everything else in the cosmos.One thing has to rely on all the other things in order to manifest.One thing cannot be by herself alone.
6-We enjoy our breathing, drinking tea,smiling in Mindfulness.walking in Mindfulness and the insights come,the understanding shows up naturally.

loong
Mahayana

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none,
Today,s posts will be a series of 3. Taken in the book by THICH NHAT HANH.

First post:
Thanks to Mindfulness, we can recognise all that happens in the NOW.,including the loved one.The fact that one can say ,to the other:IT know that you are there,and
this fills me with joy.:prooves that we are free ,that we have the capacity of loving,
appreciate what is going on in the NOW. Meaning ,existence.
We are always alive and the loved person is always there,present,in front of us.

Loong the messenger

Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15

Moderated by  Lisa - Buddhism 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.