Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
faclinic, Vermontwhitewolf, zenwindowsboston, protegopooja24, Ellie Radu - CF Editor
57237 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57237 Members
417 Forums
113105 Topics
801832 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 868
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 520
Beetlemess 220
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 137
Nancy Roussy 118
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 115
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 70
Jana - Creativity Editor 69
Sandra Investing/HFinance 51
Susan - Meditation Editor 46
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#796179 - 12/15/12 06:54 AM Did you pray today?
Preena Bible Basics Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

Loc: India
If you have so much business to attend to that you have no time to pray, depend upon it, you have more business on hand than God ever intended you should have. - D. L. Moody

Would you still move on without prayer?

Add Did you pray today? to Twitter Add Did you pray today? to Facebook Add Did you pray today? to MySpace Add Did you pray today? to Del.icio.us Digg Did you pray today? Add Did you pray today? to Yahoo My Web Add Did you pray today? to Google Bookmarks Add Did you pray today? to Stumbleupon Add Did you pray today? to Reddit
#796189 - 12/15/12 09:30 AM Re: Did you pray today? [Re: Preena Bible Basics]
loongdragon Offline
Koala

Loc: Mont Tremblant,quebec Can
Dear Preena,

I have prayed all day,i am a buddhist,so i kept repeating the same prayer,the only one .I know in my phylosophy.
_/\_

loong

Add Re: Did you pray today? to Twitter Add Re: Did you pray today? to Facebook Add Re: Did you pray today? to MySpace Add Re: Did you pray today? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Did you pray today? Add Re: Did you pray today? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Did you pray today? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Did you pray today? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Did you pray today? to Reddit
#796292 - 12/16/12 10:52 PM Re: Did you pray today? [Re: Preena Bible Basics]
readermom Offline

Loc: IL
I prayed yesterday and today, however when I prayed today it just didn't feel correct to pray in the church I have attended for nineteen years (I seriously felt evil in the building today,it was so bad that after Sunday School I left the building)

Add Re: Did you pray today? to Twitter Add Re: Did you pray today? to Facebook Add Re: Did you pray today? to MySpace Add Re: Did you pray today? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Did you pray today? Add Re: Did you pray today? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Did you pray today? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Did you pray today? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Did you pray today? to Reddit
#796305 - 12/17/12 01:16 AM Re: Did you pray today? [Re: Preena Bible Basics]
Tuculia Offline
Gecko

Prayer is always good!

#796338 - 12/17/12 08:38 AM Re: Did you pray today? [Re: loongdragon]
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

Dear Loong,

Thank you for posting. I am so glad you have unlocked one secret of prayer in praying everyday. I pray in the Name of Jesus every second and I find great joy and peace in such an intimate dwelling with God.

#796339 - 12/17/12 08:43 AM Re: Did you pray today? [Re: readermom]
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

Dear Readermom,

I can understand how you felt. Evil lurks around and it's not surprising that you felt it's presence so strongly. I have had such experiences before and I have found the sweet presence of Jesus in remembering that "No weapon formed against me will prosper." May be you could try praying in Jesus' Name at such times. That really helps me.

#796340 - 12/17/12 08:59 AM Re: Did you pray today? [Re: Tuculia]
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

True Tuculia. Prayer unleashes peace and strength like nothing else can.

Moderator:  Sunnie - Bible Basics 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
What Did You Write Today?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
5 seconds ago
Buying Houseplants
by Sue - Houseplants
Houseplants
Today at 01:35 AM
Buying Houseplants Online
by Sue - Houseplants
Houseplants
Today at 01:34 AM
Diagnosing Plant Death
by Sue - Houseplants
Houseplants
Today at 01:29 AM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Yesterday at 10:17 PM
I Lost Almost Everything
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Starting a yoga practice
by Pam - Senior Issues
Senior Issues
Yesterday at 05:58 PM
Salvaging a Dry Roast
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
Yesterday at 05:19 PM
Shopping at Walmart Game
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Home Finance
Yesterday at 04:08 PM
Where do you walk?
by SusanC
Walking
Yesterday at 03:37 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 64 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.