Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Yes, for me as well. There are things that she gets right on the mark.

However, she falters when she, like so many others, believes that what she perceives is the only reality out there.

It's like seeing the world through a dog's eyes, a bee's eyes, a snake's eyes, a gorilla's eyes, a plant's "eyes." There is so much more than we can possibly fathom here. What is reality? Depends upon who is doing the looking.

If we were removed from our physical bodies and eyes and all the physical limitations imposed by them, we would perceive so differently than we do now.The universe is perpetually expanding.

But Sylvia, like others, simply report what they are told by their guides or what they perceive. Good. But they err to say that is all there is. She tunes into only a few dimensions of energy vibrational wavelengths. Not all.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
True. Everyone has their own view. I take what I learn from every source that makes sense to me and form my own view. I think there is more truth in what I find to be common among many sources than to form an opinion based on one isolated source.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Sylvia's back in the media as it is reported how she told the parents of one of the kidnapped Cleveland girls that their daughter was dead. As you know, three girls who had been kidnapped and kept for ten years are now all released very much alive and well.

As I mentioned before, I've read Sylvia's books and watched her on television but somehow something "didn't resonate" with me. I knew that while she got "some things" right, she was amiss about other things regarding the afterlife.

I do not blame her. She simply reports what she receives. However, regarding her incoming messages about those kidnapped girls...

She was duped by dark energies.

Sylvia has been struggling for quite a while now with problems in her inner circle, her own church that she founded and her own personal life. Despite the original intention of her church, the actual direction of it has focused more on earning money than enlightening the masses. Years ago, people were disassociating themselves from her church for this reason.

Sylvia is psychic. But she is very much human with her own weaknesses. She needs to re-calibrate her connection with Source by remembering that her gift was given in order to serve. It is one thing to accept money from writing her books or speaking engagements or workshops, but quite another to accept money from grieving families for delivering important spiritual messages.

This opened her up to different vibrations of energy and her discernment was muddied.

For this reason, I do not charge money for dream interpretations. It is my gift to be shared with others.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Ashie foretells thee this, children of planet Earth, thou were told that these days would be upon thee, this is truly thy age of darkness, and many have chosen to follow thy false light of thy fallen angels. Many say they have gifts and abilities. Have you asked yourself, where do these gifts come from? Do they come from thy one true God who is within heaven, or did they come from thy fallen angels? This is thy question that thee must ask. Were you not told, to test their spirits? I created a short video on this very subject on You Tube. I will try to post here or I will put it on my profile. Blessed Be Goddess Ashie

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
This is an interesting topic...

Recently at a dinner party people were making conversation and the group I happened to be in had a person who I guess thought it would be entertaining and kind of said - in a smirky sort of tonage (they'd heard what I do).

"SooOOOooo...I understand, the hearsay anyway is you seem to have shall we say a UNIQUE understanding of the world we live and feel you've information the rest of us don't????? Just where exactly do you seem to get this information?"

It was a little on the spot, and I know my face turned red, (embarrassed), but I thought about it and, kind of tongue in cheek, simply pointed up.

There really wasn't much else to say. Don't know if that was the proper response, but as true to the point I could get confused

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 08/14/13 03:06 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Perfect answer.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Thanks Yvonnie,

You know, about 15 yrs ago, even earlier than that. I was really mad. I mean mad at God for what I screamed, lol, "Did to me!"

It did nothing as a child. I was always a pain in the back-side contradicting even the church when someone, well, was lying.

Anywhoo, my mom finally said, "Whatever you have, I wouldn't mess around w/it."

That woman wouldn't admit to anything that wasn't true. EVER, to me anyway."

She added, "We couldn't have a child for a long time. We traveled to the Shrine of...(can't remember the name, but I'll ask).

Anyway, she said I was conceived the next month after years of just nothing.

Jokingly I said, "Can you maybe re-think that thing the next time around??? If Jesus is the poster-child for good deeds, that's not much of a pep-talk." Don't think she got the sarcasm, lol. smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I've heard the NJ "Psychic" is making the rounds. My mother-in-law showed me a photo of her.

I have to say...she looks quite different than when she first started out.

I still feel the same as I did when I was first asked about the person, but I understand they need new ones, just like they need new chefs or shows that keep the people watching.

If you can make money and have a show doing what you do, I think that's about every person's dream come true.

Still, there's a lot to be said about directors, producers and what is and isn't quite exactly real. IT's a fine line they have to walk, just knowing or having the abilitiy to the genuious vs. the disingenuious. I think that's the secret smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.