Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Salume Kh, Badnezzahmi, vincischool, christylynn81, minas
57218 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57218 Members
417 Forums
113032 Topics
801343 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 910
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 472
Beetlemess 325
Nancy Roussy 144
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 115
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 91
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 70
Sandra Investing/HFinance 50
Susan - Meditation Editor 43
Mona - Astronomy 39
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#788820 - 10/21/12 10:28 PM Update - Diana
Diana-Exotic Pets Editor Offline
Koala

Loc: Huron, South Dakota
I am alive and well. The surgery ended up being a lot more extensive than they anticipated. I ended up losing a lot of blood. Though my spine doesn't feel so bad the nerves that have been crunched for so long are making my legs hurt like the dickens. I will be back and forth to Sioux Falls this week but everything should be back to normal the next week. Thank you for your understanding. Make the forum rock!!

Exotic Pets

Birds

Add Update - Diana to Twitter Add Update - Diana to Facebook Add Update - Diana to MySpace Add Update - Diana to Del.icio.us Digg Update - Diana Add Update - Diana to Yahoo My Web Add Update - Diana to Google Bookmarks Add Update - Diana to Stumbleupon Add Update - Diana to Reddit
#788880 - 10/22/12 03:46 AM Re: Update - Diana [Re: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor]
Lori-Dreams Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Diane, we are relieved and thankful that you are well. Did you get a blood transfusion? If not, you must feel very, very tired.

Can you even sit in a car for the travel? I'm sorry you are feeling such pain. frown

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

Add Re: Update - Diana to Twitter Add Re: Update - Diana to Facebook Add Re: Update - Diana to MySpace Add Re: Update - Diana to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Update - Diana Add Re: Update - Diana to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Update - Diana to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Update - Diana to Stumbleupon Add Re: Update - Diana to Reddit
#788927 - 10/22/12 02:31 PM Re: Update - Diana [Re: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor]
Koala

What hurts the most Lori is the nerve that goes through the buttocks down the back of the legs and into the feet. Especially on the right side. Either sitting or trying to sleep is awful. Thankfully I didn't need a blood transfusion. The bleeding didn't start up until I got home. It had something to do with cutting through scar tissue from the previous spine surgeries. I have got to go back and forth to Sioux falls twice this week. Not a week I am looking forward to! Thank you for caring Lori!

Exotic Pets

Birds

Add Re: Update - Diana to Twitter Add Re: Update - Diana to Facebook Add Re: Update - Diana to MySpace Add Re: Update - Diana to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Update - Diana Add Re: Update - Diana to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Update - Diana to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Update - Diana to Stumbleupon Add Re: Update - Diana to Reddit
#789020 - 10/22/12 08:52 PM Re: Update - Diana [Re: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor]
MGSpikers Offline

Loc: Divide, CO
Diana, best wishes, prayers, and crossed quills for a speedy and, hopefully a complete recovery. You certainly have had more than your share of painful experiences. I've heard so many horror stories about spine surgery, that I have been searching for a neurosurgeon I feel confidence in for about two years now. Finally found one - and I'm having it done on Halloween. Kind regards, Standing Bear, the 48 hedgehogs and the 7 finches.

#789326 - 10/24/12 05:18 PM Re: Update - Diana [Re: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor]
Koala

I am glad you found a neurosurgeon you can trust. I think I feel better already knowing all those quills are crossed for me. I send all my love and prayers to you during your surgery on Halloween. I'll make sure my ferrets are doing their healing dance as they promptly fall off the bottom of the bed backwards smile

You may want to discuss this contraption with your doctor. This time I was given (will not given lol) a Spinal Stim It really helps healing. Check it out.

Take good care yourself. I will be thinking about you my friend.

Exotic Pets

Birds

#789334 - 10/24/12 05:31 PM Re: Update - Diana [Re: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor]
Phyllis Doyle Burns Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Reno, NV
Diana, it is good to know how you are doing and to also know you seem to have strong faith and determination. Many blessings, hugs, prayers and lots of love to you.

#789548 - 10/25/12 04:38 PM Re: Update - Diana [Re: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor]
Koala

Thank you Phyllis. I think it takes strong faith to get a person through anything serious. Not necessarily any particular faith as long as you strongly believe. I found something called Noetic Sciences astronaut Edgar Mitchell founded. The concept is interesting. Nothing I have fell head over heals over, but none-the-less interesting. Dan Brown's book the Lost Symbol discussed the possibility that thought has matter. So, it is strong faith or actually that matter itself has weight, maybe with a lot of people praying influences the universe because a lot of people belief and influence because all these prayers have matter (combined) - with weight - influencing or changing. Just a thought really. Faith can also help the immune system. Or maybe it is because I stubborn? It must be one of my pondering days because I am bored, can't bend or twist and very limited after surgery lol. Thank you for everything Phyllis!

Exotic Pets

Birds

#790707 - 11/02/12 02:01 PM Re: Update - Diana [Re: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor]
Calla Offline
Shark

Glad you are doing well Diana. I know this last surgery was awfully extensive how do you feel? Like in, how do you really feel smile

#790712 - 11/02/12 02:47 PM Re: Update - Diana [Re: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor]
Susan - Meditation Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

Loc: The Netherlands
Diana, I'm sending healing thoughts your way! smile

#791824 - 11/08/12 03:50 PM Re: Update - Diana [Re: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor]
Koala

Thank you for all your kind comments. I have pretty much decided to cancel my surgery Dec 20 two major spines in two months has kicked me in the rear. Not popping back nearly so fast in fact I feel lethargic. With a crowd coming on Thanksgiving I hope I snap out of it! Especially since hubby walked in with a 24 pound turkey! He has been a wonder doing nearly everything around here so I know he will help with the goliath turkey! Thank you again for your kind thoughts and prayers!

Exotic Pets

Birds

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
58 minutes 20 seconds ago
Wedding Ring Bedspread
by Tonda
Crochet
Today at 01:03 PM
Master Chef
by Nancy Roussy
Reality TV
Today at 12:51 PM
7 Chaos Taming Strategies for ADD
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 08:50 AM
Fall Family Fun with Sandwiches
Sandwiches
Today at 08:47 AM
Soup du jour
Sandwiches
Today at 08:46 AM
Olay Pro-X- Advanced Cleansing System Review
by Rosie52
Body Care
Today at 08:43 AM
What exercise did you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Exercise
Today at 07:33 AM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Rosie 66
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 05:27 AM
Do you prefer to go shopping online?
by dannyken
Fashion Jewelry
Today at 05:23 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 125 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.