Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Kelly Z, opqrst619667, Arca Decks, arrowproject, Ashley Jessica
56563 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56564 Members
417 Forums
111436 Topics
785963 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 236
Nancy Roussy 171
loongdragon 139
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 134
Rosie 66 131
James Andrew 99
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 89
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 55
Jilly 53
Lestie4containergardens 51
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#789717 - 10/27/12 12:41 AM Inspire Your Family with New Activities
Yvonnie-Inspired Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Loc: Illinois, US
What are you and your family doing as unit these days? Are you doing anything besides commuting from one location to another?

What are you taking about at the dinner table? Does it go beyond what has happened today?

What makes you laugh? What are you reminiscing about lately?

My latest article, Creating Good Memories, asks you to do something new to create good memories and inspire your family.

Read the article and share with us the great things you are doing with your family.

Add Inspire Your Family with New Activities to Twitter Add Inspire Your Family with New Activities to Facebook Add Inspire Your Family with New Activities to MySpace Add Inspire Your Family with New Activities to Del.icio.us Digg Inspire Your Family with New Activities Add Inspire Your Family with New Activities to Yahoo My Web Add Inspire Your Family with New Activities to Google Bookmarks Add Inspire Your Family with New Activities to Stumbleupon Add Inspire Your Family with New Activities to Reddit
#790104 - 10/29/12 10:21 PM Re: Inspire Your Family with New Activities [Re: Yvonnie-Inspired]
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger

Loc: Kansas USA
Yvonnie, some of my happiest and best memories are centered around activities that we did with our children. In early September, we would head to the orchard and pick apples. What fun and laughter we had trying to get apples off the trees. As fall progressed, we would go to the pumpkin patch. Our children could have any pumpkin that they could carry out. It would take them awhile to get their massive pumpkins to the scales. They learned persistence and perseverance. In late October, on a bright and sunny fall day, we would go to the Christmas tree farm and roam the fields. That special tree was just waiting for us! We would tag the tree, then on the day after Thanksgiving, we would cut it down. As we walked to the tree, bitterly cold air blowing in our faces, we remembered our golden day when we found the tree. At that point, we were happy to have the tree picked out!
Avatar: There is Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

Here is a link to my EBook.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

Add Re: Inspire Your Family with New Activities to Twitter Add Re: Inspire Your Family with New Activities to Facebook Add Re: Inspire Your Family with New Activities to MySpace Add Re: Inspire Your Family with New Activities to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Inspire Your Family with New Activities Add Re: Inspire Your Family with New Activities to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Inspire Your Family with New Activities to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Inspire Your Family with New Activities to Stumbleupon Add Re: Inspire Your Family with New Activities to Reddit
#790107 - 10/29/12 10:24 PM Re: Inspire Your Family with New Activities [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]
Yvonnie-Inspired Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Those memories are beautiful Connie. Love that.

Thanks for sharing.

Add Re: Inspire Your Family with New Activities to Twitter Add Re: Inspire Your Family with New Activities to Facebook Add Re: Inspire Your Family with New Activities to MySpace Add Re: Inspire Your Family with New Activities to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Inspire Your Family with New Activities Add Re: Inspire Your Family with New Activities to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Inspire Your Family with New Activities to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Inspire Your Family with New Activities to Stumbleupon Add Re: Inspire Your Family with New Activities to Reddit
#790110 - 10/29/12 10:27 PM Re: Inspire Your Family with New Activities [Re: Yvonnie-Inspired]
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger

I love stopping by your forum. There is always something great going on.

#795273 - 12/05/12 03:23 PM Re: Inspire Your Family with New Activities [Re: Yvonnie-Inspired]
AKLisa- Knitting Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

Loc: Fairbanks, Alaska
We have found that a lot of time spent playing board games, reading books together or just the whole family playing and being silly has really been refreshing and great bonding time. It may sound cliche, but its true!

#795274 - 12/05/12 03:25 PM Re: Inspire Your Family with New Activities [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]
Yvonnie-Inspired Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Thank you Connie! I love having you.

Merry & Bright,

#795275 - 12/05/12 03:26 PM Re: Inspire Your Family with New Activities [Re: AKLisa- Knitting Editor]
Yvonnie-Inspired Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Lisa-

Cliche, true, and wonderfully fulfilling.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers,

#795472 - 12/07/12 07:19 AM Re: Inspire Your Family with New Activities [Re: Yvonnie-Inspired]
Super Fashion Fan Offline

we seldom spend time together. ..

#795478 - 12/07/12 11:42 AM Re: Inspire Your Family with New Activities [Re: Yvonnie-Inspired]
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger

Find one thing that your family will do together, and do it weekly. It really does help bind you together.

For our family, it is the weekend meal. We are all adults with our own lives, but we come together over that meal. I try to make it special, but sometimes the special thing is that we are together.

#801585 - 01/19/13 02:45 AM Re: Inspire Your Family with New Activities [Re: Yvonnie-Inspired]
Omily Offline
Jellyfish

When I am at home, I feel very happy, because my mom will make delicious food, my father is very humorous. When we get together, we talk freely and happily. laugh

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
32 minutes 0 seconds ago
Did you forage for food today?
by Jilly
Frugal Living
Today at 02:40 AM
What did you eat that was healthy today?
by Jilly
Frugal Living
Today at 02:38 AM
Did you floss today? And frugal dental notes.
by Jilly
Frugal Living
Today at 02:34 AM
Dumpster Diving
by Jilly
Frugal Living
Today at 02:32 AM
Extreme Frugal Confessions
by Jilly
Frugal Living
Today at 02:26 AM
CBS MYSTERY THEATER
by Elleise - Clairvoyance
Clairvoyance
Today at 02:13 AM
What is the latest spring fall fashion ?
Women's Fashion
Today at 02:05 AM
What exercise did you do today?
Exercise
Today at 01:49 AM
Frugal Home Cleaning - using food
by Jilly
Frugal Living
Yesterday at 08:55 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Izeigo), 31 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.