Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
khajiitjess, Anthony Roman, Eleanor Cocreham, Dr M Jordaan, Ketan bhargav
56545 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56545 Members
417 Forums
111391 Topics
785786 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 284
Nancy Roussy 164
loongdragon 162
Rosie 66 143
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 140
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 97
James Andrew 94
Lestie4containergardens 59
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 54
Lisa - Buddhism 50
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#786635 - 10/07/12 05:30 PM Nasal steroids side effects
Sheree-Allergies Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

Loc: Idaho, USA
I am glad I stopped using nasal steroids awhile back because recently I noticed a TV ad for one of the more popular sprays that advised getting regular eye exams. I wondered, "Are there more side effects to these prescription sprays than I was ever told?" Yes, I was prescribed these sprays over a number of years without being told of possible long-term side effects, such as serious adverse effects on the eyes, including dryness and irritation, blurred vision, cataracts and more. There are other serious side effects. Get the complete list in the latest post on the Allergies and Colds page at http://www.bellaonline.com/site/allergiesandcolds

Add Nasal steroids side effects to Twitter Add Nasal steroids side effects to Facebook Add Nasal steroids side effects to MySpace Add Nasal steroids side effects to Del.icio.us Digg Nasal steroids side effects Add Nasal steroids side effects to Yahoo My Web Add Nasal steroids side effects to Google Bookmarks Add Nasal steroids side effects to Stumbleupon Add Nasal steroids side effects to Reddit
#786702 - 10/08/12 09:22 AM Re: Nasal steroids side effects [Re: Sheree-Allergies]
Rosie 66 Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

It seems to be a never ending cycle
It seems when I tell my doctor about any thing she never takes into consideration it may be caused by one of the meds I'm on.
She just writes another scrip to "cure" one problem which creates other problems and never cures the problem i complained of in the first place
I had the blurry vision and sharp pain in my eye I went to the eye doctor gave her a list of my meds and her diagnosis was dry eyes
I didn't get that scrip filled i stopped the steroid spray and the blurriness and eye pain went away
But then the stuffiness came back I'm doomed if i do and doomed if i don't
I had the same symptoms when i was on Spiriva for my asthma when i stopped using it the symptoms of blurriness and eye pain went away
I don't suggest any one stop using there meds before speaking to their doctor first
It just seems like a never ending cycle
Sheree, Your info is always so helpful, thanks for all that you do smile

Add Re: Nasal steroids side effects to Twitter Add Re: Nasal steroids side effects to Facebook Add Re: Nasal steroids side effects to MySpace Add Re: Nasal steroids side effects to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Nasal steroids side effects Add Re: Nasal steroids side effects to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Nasal steroids side effects to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Nasal steroids side effects to Stumbleupon Add Re: Nasal steroids side effects to Reddit
#787671 - 10/13/12 09:33 PM Re: Nasal steroids side effects [Re: Sheree-Allergies]
Sheree-Allergies Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

Loc: Idaho, USA
I agree. It is a vicious cycle. We need to hold them accountable.

Add Re: Nasal steroids side effects to Twitter Add Re: Nasal steroids side effects to Facebook Add Re: Nasal steroids side effects to MySpace Add Re: Nasal steroids side effects to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Nasal steroids side effects Add Re: Nasal steroids side effects to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Nasal steroids side effects to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Nasal steroids side effects to Stumbleupon Add Re: Nasal steroids side effects to Reddit

Moderator:  Sheree-Allergies 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
The Goddess
by ancientflaxman
Spirituality
31 minutes 9 seconds ago
Mindfulness and Meditation in Plain English
by Lisa - Buddhism
Buddhism
Today at 07:55 PM
Father Hell - Astronomer
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 07:54 PM
My abortion coercion
by Suzanne-Pro-Choice Editor
Pro-Choice
Today at 04:32 PM
Lost Dog help?
by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor
Pagan
Today at 03:52 PM
Vision Boards for Priorities
by JOY ( Self Development )
Self Development
Today at 03:37 PM
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Nancy Roussy
Frugal Living
Today at 03:34 PM
Favorite online site / service?
by Rosie 66
Online Services
Today at 02:48 PM
Living Joyfully by Choice
by Yvonnie-Inspired
Inspiration
Today at 02:36 PM
What Movie Did You See Yesterday?
by Grace - Mystery Movies
Mystery Movies
Today at 01:09 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
3 registered (Candyce - Adventure Living, Izeigo, ancientflaxman), 147 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.