Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Ananyaw, Rose Mordi, kangtuo, asinmylife, izzy87
56997 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56998 Members
417 Forums
112518 Topics
795373 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 697
Beetlemess 630
Karm - SW USA Editor 266
Nancy Roussy 191
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 161
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 130
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 128
Linu 104
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 104
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 93
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#728455 - 12/02/11 03:23 AM Biscoff Cookies
Yvonnie-Inspired Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Loc: Illinois, US
I'm so excited to see that people post recipes here.

Delta Airline serves this amazing Biscoff Cookie. The recipe is supposedly "Europe's Favorite Cookie for Coffee".

Does anyone have a homemade recipe for it?

Biscoff Cookies

Add Biscoff Cookies to Twitter Add Biscoff Cookies to Facebook Add Biscoff Cookies to MySpace Add Biscoff Cookies to Del.icio.us Digg Biscoff Cookies Add Biscoff Cookies to Yahoo My Web Add Biscoff Cookies to Google Bookmarks Add Biscoff Cookies to Stumbleupon Add Biscoff Cookies to Reddit
#731129 - 12/15/11 06:23 AM Re: Biscoff Cookies [Re: Yvonnie-Inspired]
Yvonnie-Inspired Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Yahoo!!!

Francine posted this recipe as an article in German Culture.

Can't wait to try it!

Add Re: Biscoff Cookies to Twitter Add Re: Biscoff Cookies to Facebook Add Re: Biscoff Cookies to MySpace Add Re: Biscoff Cookies to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Biscoff Cookies Add Re: Biscoff Cookies to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Biscoff Cookies to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Biscoff Cookies to Stumbleupon Add Re: Biscoff Cookies to Reddit
#731743 - 12/17/11 07:46 PM Re: Biscoff Cookies [Re: Yvonnie-Inspired]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

I was on a flight too when I was first introduced to these cookies. More than one airline has served them. I am not up for baking them but I am glad they can easily be purchased online. I looked them up one day after one of my trips. Such great little cookies.....

Add Re: Biscoff Cookies to Twitter Add Re: Biscoff Cookies to Facebook Add Re: Biscoff Cookies to MySpace Add Re: Biscoff Cookies to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Biscoff Cookies Add Re: Biscoff Cookies to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Biscoff Cookies to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Biscoff Cookies to Stumbleupon Add Re: Biscoff Cookies to Reddit
#733380 - 12/23/11 04:15 PM Re: Biscoff Cookies [Re: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor]
Yvonnie-Inspired Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Cassie, check your local grocer too. I can get them at a few different stores.

#781358 - 09/06/12 07:30 AM Re: Biscoff Cookies [Re: Yvonnie-Inspired]
Karen - Quick Cook Ed Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba

Loc: Utah
Yvonne,

I have been working on cloning a recipe for the Biscoff cookies for a while because everybody seems to love them and homemade always tastes better than store bought. I have written an article on the Desserts site which will be coming out later this year, but you can access it early in the Desserts archives (go to the archives and search for "Biscotti vs. Biscoff and Recipes for Both"). I am a flight attendant for Delta Airlines, so I have access to those cookies more that I would like. I had fellow flight attendants taste my tests, and while there are actually better and fancier recipes for speculus or Speculoos (which is what the cookies actually are called - they are traditionally made for Christmas in The Netherlands and Germany), the one I finally published is very close to the Biscoff brand. European bakers tend to bake their cookies longer than we do in the US, and the other flight attendants agreed that the overbaked ones were closer than the less baked ones.

Several grocery stores carry the Biscoff cookies, Walmart, Target, and Smith's in my area.

#781366 - 09/06/12 01:24 PM Re: Biscoff Cookies [Re: Karen - Quick Cook Ed]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

I've been seeing them around in the supermarkets more so now than I used to. They are great little cookies. I'd love to try your homemade recipe!

Edited by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor (09/06/12 01:25 PM)

#805737 - 02/12/13 05:01 PM Re: Biscoff Cookies [Re: Yvonnie-Inspired]
Marsha - SOCAL Offline

They sell the cookies at Von's in Southern CA. The Lotus Biscoff spread is delicious too. A friend of mine in Texas told me about it and I found it at Walmart, but Von's does sell it too. I tried the Trader Joe's Speculoos spread, but it didn't have the same flavor as the Lotus Biscoff brand. This stuff is so good it's dangerous!!

#861165 - 04/06/14 09:52 AM Re: Biscoff Cookies [Re: Yvonnie-Inspired]
FoodieBabe 815 Offline

They sell Biscoff spread - like a nutella spread in my local grocery store too in addition to the cookies! Love them with my tea :-))

Moderator:  Karen - Desserts 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
1 second ago
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
3 minutes 18 seconds ago
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
7 minutes 34 seconds ago
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 12:53 PM
Why Aren't Bahá'ís Vegetarian?
by Cheryll - Bahá'í Life
Baha'i Faith
Today at 11:52 AM
The Gifts of ADD
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 09:40 AM
Better Nutrition Helps ADD
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 09:38 AM
Cattlemen's Ranch Black Angus Patties Review
Sandwiches
Today at 09:35 AM
Like a Flower Grows Volume 3 Launch
by Jori-ND Editor
Neuromuscular Diseases
Today at 09:08 AM
Strange Old Testament law
by Lynne - ChristianLiving
Christian Living
Today at 07:10 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
3 registered (Nancy Roussy, Lynne - ChristianLiving, 1 invisible), 81 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.