BellaOnline
Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired Biscoff Cookies - 12/02/11 03:23 AM
I'm so excited to see that people post recipes here.

Delta Airline serves this amazing Biscoff Cookie. The recipe is supposedly "Europe's Favorite Cookie for Coffee".

Does anyone have a homemade recipe for it?

Biscoff Cookies
Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired Re: Biscoff Cookies - 12/15/11 06:23 AM
Yahoo!!!

Francine posted this recipe as an article in German Culture.

Can't wait to try it!
Posted By: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Re: Biscoff Cookies - 12/17/11 07:46 PM
I was on a flight too when I was first introduced to these cookies. More than one airline has served them. I am not up for baking them but I am glad they can easily be purchased online. I looked them up one day after one of my trips. Such great little cookies.....
Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired Re: Biscoff Cookies - 12/23/11 04:15 PM
Cassie, check your local grocer too. I can get them at a few different stores.
Posted By: Karen - Quick Cook Ed Re: Biscoff Cookies - 09/06/12 07:30 AM
Yvonne,

I have been working on cloning a recipe for the Biscoff cookies for a while because everybody seems to love them and homemade always tastes better than store bought. I have written an article on the Desserts site which will be coming out later this year, but you can access it early in the Desserts archives (go to the archives and search for "Biscotti vs. Biscoff and Recipes for Both"). I am a flight attendant for Delta Airlines, so I have access to those cookies more that I would like. I had fellow flight attendants taste my tests, and while there are actually better and fancier recipes for speculus or Speculoos (which is what the cookies actually are called - they are traditionally made for Christmas in The Netherlands and Germany), the one I finally published is very close to the Biscoff brand. European bakers tend to bake their cookies longer than we do in the US, and the other flight attendants agreed that the overbaked ones were closer than the less baked ones.

Several grocery stores carry the Biscoff cookies, Walmart, Target, and Smith's in my area.
Posted By: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Re: Biscoff Cookies - 09/06/12 01:24 PM
I've been seeing them around in the supermarkets more so now than I used to. They are great little cookies. I'd love to try your homemade recipe!
Posted By: Marsha - SOCAL Re: Biscoff Cookies - 02/12/13 05:01 PM
They sell the cookies at Von's in Southern CA. The Lotus Biscoff spread is delicious too. A friend of mine in Texas told me about it and I found it at Walmart, but Von's does sell it too. I tried the Trader Joe's Speculoos spread, but it didn't have the same flavor as the Lotus Biscoff brand. This stuff is so good it's dangerous!!
Posted By: FoodieBabe 815 Re: Biscoff Cookies - 04/06/14 09:52 AM
They sell Biscoff spread - like a nutella spread in my local grocery store too in addition to the cookies! Love them with my tea :-))
Posted By: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading Re: Biscoff Cookies - 04/09/17 11:42 PM
I love it when Costco sells them at an attractive price. They are so good with tea.
© BellaOnline Forums