logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Bird Intelligence - Training Birds Do you think that birds simply mimic or are capable of communication? I think birds are extremely intelligent. What have your birds done that have made you think or yell WOW. Find your way to the bird forum, also under home and garden...or answer here if you wish. I know you have exceptional WOW stories to share wink

Bird Intelligence and bird training

Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
S
That's wonderful I have got to read your first article. I'll have to subscribe to the new newsletter. You will be perfect for birds, and reptiles too, and of course your exotic pets.

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Great article, Diana, and the perfect one for me right now. I am considering getting a parrot for companion pet, and this article is very helpful. Thank you! smile

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Since going through the training the last couple of days for the bird site my mind has wandered to all the wonderful memories of my birds. They are great company. I certainly can't name a favorite species but I did take care of a Hahn's macaw for a dear friend. I love macaws but they are quite large. The Hahn's macaw is a macaw but they are a bit smaller than a Amazon parrot. I'll have to dig through pictures. I'll scan one and stick it in the bird forum. If I get moderator rights soon. Otherwise I will put it right here so that you can see it, or I can do both smile That little macaw was so much fun, so animated!

R
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
R
Congratulations that is wonderful, what would have been better is if you would of filled that reptile vacancy. I am thrilled for you I know how much you love animals. I also know you will do a lot of good. Though you could appease us reptile folks by doing more articles on reptiles under exotic pets at least until you have someone to fill that spot. Pretty please?

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Thank you rep. I like reptiles, I really do. But, just not quite enough to call it a passion as are exotic pets and birds. To keep the pace going it has to be a passion. I know we will find someone very special for the reptile site smile Perhaps you know of a passionate individual that loves reptiles, amphibians and loves to write? In the meantime, I will try to write a couple of articles for you all smile

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Don't mind me, just showing off my really cool bird avatar - logo??? That a dear friend made for me a number of years ago :) I am so glad I have a chance to use it again. So, if everything goes right it should appear right now....

Tiger
Tiger
Congrats Diana - love it!!!!

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Thank you Angela. I am enjoying it a great deal. I needed a dose of something refreshingly new!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/09/24 08:32 AM
Sewing Sheer Fabrics
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/08/24 01:27 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.