Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
kitchenvibe, Sandra Gail, aznovel, N1k0le, mama paa
56984 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56985 Members
417 Forums
112491 Topics
795034 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 716
Beetlemess 710
Karm - SW USA Editor 285
Nancy Roussy 181
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 165
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 124
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 115
Linu 114
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 109
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 91
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#778748 - 08/22/12 12:35 PM Not sure if I miscarried... please help!
eventfullife Offline

Hey guys, I'm going through a tough time at the moment in all aspects and was shocked to find out that I was pregnant again - something my life is definitely not prepared for! Anyway last week on Tuesday night (after 4 weeks of pregnancy) I had some light bleeding, very bright blood which only lasted for a few hours and then went away, I was relieved as I thought I had miscarried until I took a pregnancy test this Monday which confirmed I was still pregnant when my hormones should have by then been showing that I wasn't. Stressed to the maximum I started taking some natural herbs etc to assist in the completion of my miscarriage. Tonight (Wednesday - the week after my initial blood passing) I wasn't feeling too well and went to the toilet to discover a blood clot (a few centimeters big) and some blood, which ceased almost straight away. My thoughts are that maybe I had an incomplete miscarriage and maybe just now passed the baby? :( Please let me know if you think you might have some answers or if you've had a similar experience. I have been through miscarriage before but it was much more full on, painful and I bled for 2 weeks, however I was much further along. Any guidance would be appreciated, thank you! J.

Add Not sure if I miscarried... please help! to Twitter Add Not sure if I miscarried... please help! to Facebook Add Not sure if I miscarried... please help! to MySpace Add Not sure if I miscarried... please help! to Del.icio.us Digg Not sure if I miscarried... please help! Add Not sure if I miscarried... please help! to Yahoo My Web Add Not sure if I miscarried... please help! to Google Bookmarks Add Not sure if I miscarried... please help! to Stumbleupon Add Not sure if I miscarried... please help! to Reddit
#778800 - 08/22/12 05:46 PM Re: Not sure if I miscarried... please help! [Re: eventfullife]
Lynn -- Great Lakes Offline

Loc: Michigan
I miscarried at about 6 weeks. It was very painful, but the bleeding didn't last long at all.

Add Re: Not sure if I miscarried... please help! to Twitter Add Re: Not sure if I miscarried... please help! to Facebook Add Re: Not sure if I miscarried... please help! to MySpace Add Re: Not sure if I miscarried... please help! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Not sure if I miscarried... please help! Add Re: Not sure if I miscarried... please help! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Not sure if I miscarried... please help! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Not sure if I miscarried... please help! to Stumbleupon Add Re: Not sure if I miscarried... please help! to Reddit
#778962 - 08/23/12 07:08 PM Re: Not sure if I miscarried... please help! [Re: eventfullife]
kimmelson Offline

from my own experience, I think you have had a miscarriage. Whether you have passed everything out, only the ultrasound will be able to tell. As in my case, I found out that I miscarried when I bled with clots with no pain at all. The doctor sent me off for an ultrasound and they said I may have passed everything out. But I have not seen anything passed out except for blood clots.Have you seen anything passed out(white or gray tissue) other than blood clots? I still bleed 3 weeks later with clots, only then I checked into an emergency room and the doctor took out an intact tissue(the size of a tennis ball) that was stuck at my cervix, only then I stop bleeding.

Add Re: Not sure if I miscarried... please help! to Twitter Add Re: Not sure if I miscarried... please help! to Facebook Add Re: Not sure if I miscarried... please help! to MySpace Add Re: Not sure if I miscarried... please help! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Not sure if I miscarried... please help! Add Re: Not sure if I miscarried... please help! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Not sure if I miscarried... please help! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Not sure if I miscarried... please help! to Stumbleupon Add Re: Not sure if I miscarried... please help! to Reddit
#778974 - 08/23/12 07:43 PM Re: Not sure if I miscarried... please help! [Re: eventfullife]
Phyllis Doyle Burns Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Reno, NV
eventfullife, the best thing to do at this point is to see a doctor to find out for sure what the issue is. I wish you all the best. smile

#778981 - 08/23/12 08:33 PM Re: Not sure if I miscarried... please help! [Re: eventfullife]
Dianne W - Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Loc: Virginia
I would say, best to call a doctor and be seen. Sometimes it's best in the hands of an expert. Prayers are with you...

The secret to a perfect interview? Know your story and practice it!

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon

Moderator:  Christine - Miscarriage 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Spiritual Quotes
by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor
Spirituality
5 seconds ago
Sandwich du jour
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
38 minutes 11 seconds ago
Sides du jour
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
44 minutes 47 seconds ago
Wednesday Writing Prompt!
by Ro Longstreet-Wicca
Wicca
Today at 04:56 PM
Name some Angels & Their Meaning
by Rosie 66
Bible Basics
Today at 03:29 PM
Replace one word... (new game)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
Today at 03:25 PM
Shopping at Walmart Game
by Rosie 66
Home Finance
Today at 03:23 PM
Fall Veggies - What Are Your Favorites?
by kitchenvibe
Vegetarian
Today at 03:19 PM
New game
by Rosie 66
History
Today at 03:18 PM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Rosie 66
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 03:16 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
3 registered (Connie - ADD/Sandwiches, Lisa - Buddhism, 1 invisible), 144 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.