logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
E
OP Offline
E
Hey guys, I'm going through a tough time at the moment in all aspects and was shocked to find out that I was pregnant again - something my life is definitely not prepared for! Anyway last week on Tuesday night (after 4 weeks of pregnancy) I had some light bleeding, very bright blood which only lasted for a few hours and then went away, I was relieved as I thought I had miscarried until I took a pregnancy test this Monday which confirmed I was still pregnant when my hormones should have by then been showing that I wasn't. Stressed to the maximum I started taking some natural herbs etc to assist in the completion of my miscarriage. Tonight (Wednesday - the week after my initial blood passing) I wasn't feeling too well and went to the toilet to discover a blood clot (a few centimeters big) and some blood, which ceased almost straight away. My thoughts are that maybe I had an incomplete miscarriage and maybe just now passed the baby? :( Please let me know if you think you might have some answers or if you've had a similar experience. I have been through miscarriage before but it was much more full on, painful and I bled for 2 weeks, however I was much further along. Any guidance would be appreciated, thank you! J.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
I miscarried at about 6 weeks. It was very painful, but the bleeding didn't last long at all.

Lynn McMonigal
Great Lakes
K
K
from my own experience, I think you have had a miscarriage. Whether you have passed everything out, only the ultrasound will be able to tell. As in my case, I found out that I miscarried when I bled with clots with no pain at all. The doctor sent me off for an ultrasound and they said I may have passed everything out. But I have not seen anything passed out except for blood clots.Have you seen anything passed out(white or gray tissue) other than blood clots? I still bleed 3 weeks later with clots, only then I checked into an emergency room and the doctor took out an intact tissue(the size of a tennis ball) that was stuck at my cervix, only then I stop bleeding.

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
eventfullife, the best thing to do at this point is to see a doctor to find out for sure what the issue is. I wish you all the best. smile

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
I would say, best to call a doctor and be seen. Sometimes it's best in the hands of an expert. Prayers are with you...

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon

Moderated by  Christine - Miscarriage 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.