Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 23 of 28 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 27 28
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Happy Sunday!

Tea, Rain and Wind, a perfect combination, Mona!

Allyson, I know "Throat Culture" is a funny name. It's an a cappella group here in Columbus. Now, whenever I listen to them, I will think medical procedure. smile

Deanna, I am proud of you as well. I get a bit befuddled with website building and social media setups!

The concert last night was amazing! We had a birthday celebration with our wonderful friends, Mike and Kerryl. It was Mike's birthday, and then we headed off to the concert and came back for Kerryl's homemade Peach Pie! It was a great night. And there was wine. smile

I am tying some loose ends up on one project and haven't dared to start another until I do some chores.

It's Out Loud Picture Book Reading day for the cats and dogs. So, far we have read two books.

Yes, I'm totally serious, I read to my pets. smile

Have a great day!

Chel

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Coffee Friends, and happy Monday!

I picked up a bag of Starbuck's Autumn Roast, and we've been brewing that up recently. It's pretty good!

I have holiday music playing, and my journals together. I plan on looking over all the books I have started! And then putting them in an order to get completed. I just feel this need to be more organized.

Mona, we do get the occasional winds and rain. But it's Southern California LOL!! That joke about it being sunny is really pretty spot on.

Though where I live is considered a desert area (sort of). We are in a valley with mountains on two sides. Through the pass between the two mountains we get pretty intense winds a couple of years. These are called "The Santa Ana Winds." I'm not sure why LOL!!

One year it was so windy I couldn't get my car door open (the wind was pushing against it. I had to go around and get in on the passenger side HA HA!!

We are supposed to be having an El Nino winter, which could mean rain. But I'm betting our El Nino year is probably like a regular wet winter where you're from. wink

Chel, I had to get used to social media too. I still don't know what's going on with my twitter account LOL!! I would seriously love to see you set up a social media page (Facebook) for your artwork.

And so glad you enjoyed that concert and birthday celebration smile

I love to read out loud. I was thinking about asking my mom and aunt if they'd like me to read "A Christmas Carol" to them. Or maybe "Little Women."

I hope everyone has an amazing day XOXOXOX

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Good Morning Everyone - Vanilla Hazelnut in the Cope Coffee Pot this morning!

Deanna: Your coffee sounds delicious!

I love organizing my writing as well. I organize even after I've already organized!

I apologize for being so absent, I have a few things going that have to be completed in November. One of them may or may not be my NaNoWriMo novel. We will have to see, but I am working on it.

I have a few errands to run today and hope to check back in later.

Cloudy and cool today in Columbus.

I wish you all a great day!

Chel

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Coffee Friends smile

It's cool and windy today here in Redlands California, while the coffee is hot and sweet!

I want to get a new video loaded today (I like to have one on my facebook pages).

And of course, get some writing done smile

I hope everyone has a great day!!

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
Good morning, ladies

I'm back in London now, though the weather today has been rather similar to what I left in Wales. Fortunately, although it was gloomy this morning, I made it to an appointment without there being any rain. And even ventured a walk through the grounds of a local stately home and had brunch in the garden center restaurant. Them made it to the bus just in time to avoid having to get out my umbrella.

I did need the umbrella to go to the store for a few things, but the wind didn't pick up until mid-afternoon, but it's really been blowing since then.

Happy to say that I've already done a good first draft of next week's article, so I'm making progress towards my goal of getting at least a week ahead. I'd actually like to be two weeks ahead, but I think we'll take this a step at a time.

My tea is by my side now. Cheers to you all!

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Good Morning!
I am siting here with my coffee watching Breaking News. There seems to be Breaking News within Breaking News.
I woke up kind of anxious and overwhelmed, but a sharpened new pencil and some notepaper will help me sort out all the things I would like to accomplish today.
A little dreary today, I believe we are expecting rain.
I will check back in later, wishing you a wonderful morning.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger

Okay - got my hot cuppa, and am wrapped up in a shawl my mom crocheted, listening to holiday music - the classics; Bing Crosby, Andy Williams, Steve Lawrence and Edie Gourmet, and Perry Como. With maybe a bit of Jessica Simpson and Mariah Carey thrown in LOL!! Mostly the classics smile

I've been wracking my brain for a topic to record a video on. Maybe I'm just tired, I dunno. Yesterday I think I was stressing too much about my aunt - she had a bad spell the night before, which always sends me into a spin.

However, I did get to give a reading last night, and that helped me re-ground (as I LOVE giving readings). So I felt super happy last night, and have started off the day in quite a fine mood!

Happy Tea Time Mona smile And happy to hear about getting ahead on those articles. I was so happy being a few weeks ahead, but suddenly, I'm only a week ahead LOL!!! This month has gone by so quickly! And glad to hear your umbrella survived to see another day wink

Chel, we have had some windy, cool weather. When I went out on Monday, I was so surprised and delighted. I ended up not leaving the house at all yesterday.

Today I do need to run to the health food store and get some vitamins. And then get some of my mom's banking stuff taken care of. I probably won't do that till late morning.

Maybe by then I'll have a video talk idea wink

I hope everyone is having a great morning!!

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
I resisted Yahoo's attempt to interest me in the news this morning. I think the day starts better without the news. But no time for a leisurely tea, as it was off to the dentist. It doesn't take long there, but there's 2.5-3 hrs of traveling there and back. But I had my kindle with me, so that was ok. Had my tea later, and I admit, somewhat ashamedly, to succumbing to a blueberry muffin. My favorite tea/coffee place has the only muffins I've ever encountered in the UK that come up to American standards. And I mean good ones, not those cakey things that go all gummy and glue themselves to your teeth.

But gosh, 3:00 and it was already getting dark, and we're still a month from the solstice. I would so like just to stay on summer time and have a lighter afternoon. It would also put us on the same time as the rest of western Europe - at least during the winter.

Hope everybody's had a good day and inspiration for your creative efforts.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger

So coffee's brewed, holiday music is on, and I'm planning my day. I got out the first Harry Potter book to take to my mom later this morning. When I went to visit yesterday I found her reading! I was so happy and excited about that! She hasn't read since earlier this year - so this is quite a milestone. However, she was reading a complicated thriller, hence the Harry Potter - she wanted a familiar book to be her first companion. And we have PLENTY of those.

Mona, late last year, and this year till about April, I was spending about 2 hours in the car a day, five days a week, visiting my mom. I was SOOOOOO happy to have audible, and be able to listen to books and seminars and stuff while I was driving. WHAT a difference it made in all that travel time. And for sure, if I were the passenger, I'd definitely have had my kindle. When I was a teenager, and had a 90 minute bus ride to and from school every day, I ALWAYS had my nose in a book. They are just such friendly companions that help the time go laugh

I hope everyone has been having a good week smile

XOXOXO

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
Good morning, coffee friends

A dark and dreary day, but not much rain. I went to the cinema today, and had some chocolate ice cream (Ben & Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie). I'm now enjoying my tea, but no muffins or other goodies with it.

Next week's article at the stage where it's written, but still in need of polishing. I like that part. I feel a bit like Caroline Herschel polishing a telescope mirror, taking something of substance but too rough to be of any use, and - I hope - turning it into something that to focus on the subject.

Deanna, I'm glad your mom is wanting to read again. Books are such good friends. I've never had regular long drives to do, but friends with commutes have also blessed the invention of audio books.

Page 23 of 28 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.