Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 28 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 27 28
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Good afternoon ladies,

Well, still feeling cruddy (a bit,) sort of achy still. However, I dropped the kids off at school and went to have coffee with my mother in law Camille (love her name!)

We went for dinner at her and Lou's house (my F-I-L) on Sunday, and me and her (or is it her and I) lol made a pact to have coffee together frequently (just us!) We never spend any time together...and I don't know how long she'll be here either. Over 5 years ago she was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer - she's had mega surgeries and many chemos and she has been cancer free for over a year. Amazing survival and an amazing lady!

Plus, I had great, strong Italian coffee (they are Italian) and homemade pumpkin bread...yummy! AND she gave me a bunch of jeans and little cute jackets AND a bottle of very expensive perfume...so YES coffee dates with Camille are going to be a regular occurrence.

Now, I'm the same as Deanna right now. Up until lately I kept looking at my YELLOW articles waiting in the wings and thinking I was GOOD for a while - and I look today and I have one waiting for the 18th for one site and zero for the other...what the heck happened. Then I thought, my ebook took up a bunch of time. So, it's right down to it for the next couple of days...I'm going to need that time off for the holidays.

Love ya guys, talk soon.!!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hi Chel, I have definitely heard of anniversary blues - and since his life is so changed, it seems like the blues would be pretty normal? It's so good he's feeling better, but I'm so sorry to hear he's experiencing this at all.

You know, I worked as a massage therapist for over 20 years, and I would say that definitely muscle memory affects us. I used to be massaging, and the spot I would work on would cause my client to have a memory pop up, and they'd think it was totally random, but it has to do with muscle memory.

Wishing you a creative and fantastic day smile

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Aw Allyson, your visit with your MIL sounds so wonderful!! And how fun that she gave you those goodies!

And I'm still working on my article. I got side-tracked LOL!!!

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Allyson, I love your mother-in-law's name as well. What a great surprise for you, and the treats sound yummy! I have become side-tracked from laundry and decided it will not run away over night, so I will do it tomorrow. I am going to do other stuff. Fun Stuff! Creative Stuff!

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
HA HA... so I have gotten NOTHING done today!!! I justify my over surfing the "net" as "well, I have to take my aunt to the docs in a bit, so I may as well just goof off!" HA HA.

Seriously, I need to get at that article - okay, as soon as I get back.

Meanwhile - I guess I have another 15 minutes to browse the forums - or maybe read some articles smile

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
I'm so happy that I'm not the only side-steppin-side-tracker! lol.

HOWEVER! I did get a recipe article finished and published, although not featured yet (it's a post ahead) and then got an email from LULU.com that my ebook file I submitted over a week ago had ISSUES. So I'll probably be working on that tonight and tomorrow. At least they gave me some tutorials on YouTube on how to do the fixin.

I have no idea what I'm doing-but I try! lol

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Okay... so I'll get my article written tomorrow laugh

And very cool that you could find a YouTube tutorial for your ebook stuff. I LOVE YouTube!

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
LOL, Okay - got Lisas help with my cover and I'm set to revise....TOMORROW!! lol

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Coffee Friends! So yes, it's early, 4:09am here in Sunny??? So. Calif.

I've been up since 3am though! Oy!

A Rumi poem comes to mind:

The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell,
don't go back to sleep.
You must ask for what you really want,
don't go back to sleep.
People are going back and forth across the doorsill,
where the two worlds touch.
The door is round and open,
don't go back to sleep.

So, I have two hours before my hubby gets up - I want to complete my article before that, just so I can say I did smile

Allyson, YAY on ebook cover help!!! And thanks for that reminder for all those tips on her blog! I've read them before, and thought they were super helpful. I just need to remember to go back there and read more laugh

I hope everyone has a great day!

Last edited by Deanna - New Age; 10/15/15 03:17 AM.

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
My goodness!

I remember those days in catering, sometimes I stayed up all night and got 2 hours sleep as well. lol

Well, did you finish your article?

Ok, so I went to bed early because my docs appt. always kicks my butt. Had trouble with the cover image for my ebook so I saw Lisa on messenger and just had to bend her ear - she's always so busy writing herself I hate to bother her - but something told me go ahead. She gave me some pointers and looked at my book and thought it was a great book and laid out nice. That made me cry because of all of the work I did on it. So after this I'm a tweaking one or two little things and emailing Tina to put it LIVE TODAY!!

Then I got an email from Lulu.com that my REAL BOOK - remember those things we used to hold that have pages, is on its way for me to proof read before that gets released. Then I have to fix the ebook for the internet ireaders world.

Those are my goals for today as well as writing another article ahead for my other site if poss.

Page 13 of 28 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.