Hello Mystery Movie Fans,

I'm delighted to say that I'm the new Mystery Movie Editor at BellaOnline.com and that I just posted my first article - a review of 'Detective Dee and the Mystery of the Phantom Flame' starring Andy Lau. You can see it here and I hope you will enjoy it.

Have you seen Detective Dee? If so, please come back to the forum and let us know what you thought about it. As you will see from my review, I loved this movie. Maybe you did too? Or was it just too over the top for you?

Let me know, either here on the forum or through the contact form on the Mystery Movies page, what you like about mystery movies, and which movies or actors you would like to see featured in future articles.

This is my second time around as a BellaOnline editor; I previously wrote for the Holistic Health site but had to resign due to life 'happening' and becoming temporarily chaotic. I am so happy to be back now, and with this exciting new topic. I've always loved mystery movies and look forward to sharing some of my favourites with you, as well as articles about mystery movie actors, movies on DVD, television movies and anything else connected with the mystery movie genre.

Looking forward to hearing from you, and to many more mysteries!

Grace Rostoker
Mystery Movies Editor

Mystery Movies Site
Mystery Movies Forum