logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
D
D
Hi. I'm Diana from a small town called Red Bluff, California, USA. We are located at the northern end of California's Central Valley. Our winters are cold, but it rarely snows here. Our summers can be very hot. Our beautiful Sierra mountains are very near us and include Mt. Shasta and Mt. Lassen, both dormant volcanos. Our area is very agricultural and we grow walnuts, peaches, almonds, prunes, corn, olives, etc. Cattle are a big item here, too. We have a lovely state and welcome visitors! I look forward to BellaOnline's weekly visit.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
H
H
Hi - I live in Wausau, Wisconsin - USA. We are in just about the middle of the state of Wisconsin. We have 4 seasons, with temperatures which range from 90+ to -40. Many people claim that there are only 2 seasons - Winter and Road Construction!! I love reading all the Quilting suggestions, ideas and patterns. I enjoy the actual Quilting too - but somedays, I just enjoy the reading!!

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Hi Judie, I am Susan and avidly read your newsletters. The past decade I've lived in The Netherlands with my Dutch hubby. Summer highs around 80F, winter lows just below freezing, though the winter of 2007 it didn't go down to freezing. Snows but melts pretty quickly. I've quilted most of my life starting with doll blankets ... most recent was a quilted duvet cover - like one side of a big twin size bed pillowcase. In this country we mostly use puffy stuffed down or polyester covers instead of blankets. Thank you for all the information you share with us!

T
T
I live with my husband at Bli Bli on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia about one & a half hrs drive north of Brisbane. Winters are very mild, summers warm, & usually a bit hot & humid in January/February. Sea breezes keep the temperature comfortable most of the time in summer. My house is about 8 kms inland from the coast, on top of a ridge from where we have the most amazing 270deg views over the Maroochy River flats to the ocean. The beach is about 15 minutes drive from home. Bli Bli is a rapidly developing semi rural area where sugar cane used to be grown until the mill closed some years ago. I have 3 adult children & 3 grandchildren. They are spread around the country, one in Sydney, one at Hervey Bay - 3hrs drive north & one in Brisbane! Love to grab a cuppa & read Judie's newsletters!

T
T
Hello, my name is Toni Kay & I live in Greenville, Ohio, USA. Greenville is located very near the Indiana state line & in the middle of the state (north to south). Population: 12,000 I retired 2+ years ago, started quilting 3+ years ago, but have been sewing since I was 9 years old. I volunteer some in the community, & spend my free time in my sewing room. I teach some quilting classes (mostly handbags) in a local quilt store. I love your newsletter, Judie. I look forward to it.

C
C
Good morning,all, from beautiful Arlington TX, in the USA!Today is cool, the sun is shining and it is the kind of day that makes you feel full of energy and ready to go!!

Blessings,
Celia

C
C
I'm in NW Ohio, USA, not far from the Michigan state line. This is a fairly rural farming community just outside Toledo... and the climate is horrid (too cold/icy in winter, too hot/humid in summer, the wind is always blowing, and spring and autumn don't last nearly long enough for me!).

B
B
hi, my name is Bernadette and I live in Nijmegen, the Netherlands, Europe (in the east, near the German Border, south of the Bridge too far: Arnhem). I love the email letter with all the links! Our town has the largest 4-day march: thousands of people flood the city in July to walk 30, 40, 50 km per day for four days. Those people come from all over the world and all week long many festivals are held in the city. It is a beautiful place to live with a great variety in flora and fauna (wood, river, etc.). We have a land climate => hotter in summer and colder in winter than at the coast. Although 20cm of snow is just about the maximum amount we have had here (not every year!). But we also have grey days, especially last summer :-(.

Q
Q
I live out side of Toronto, Ontario Canada

Lynn

N
N
Hello Judie, Yuvonne here in Beckley West Virginia, good old USA. I have enjoyed your newsletters for a while now, alwayse looking for the receiving them. Keep them coming. Thanks Your friend in Quilting Yuvonne

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Judie Quilting Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/03/24 09:25 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.